Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Training Hard


Lousy Morning



Was woken up by freaking laughters outside my bunk. Almost everyone was awake and they were playing games outside and making alot of noise. Laughing so loudly like his whole place really belongs to us. I couldn't open my eyes. I wished I could sleep till afternoon. I want to die. My nose is clogging too. Horrible.

Just brushed my teeth and I realised that my skin is peeling. GOSH!
Need more moisturizer!!

Just had breakfast which was the same old stuff except that they have different hams everyday.The trumpet section decided to have cup noodles for lunch later and screw the breads and hams.

Now we're just slacking in the room and fifteen minutes later we're starting our sectionals.



Lifeless



Lunch was cup noodles provided by them. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? They have cup noodles! We thought it was going to be bread again lo. It was good. Anyway, we received news that 2 of our quarantined friend, Edward and Joseph would be out by tomorrow if they remained healthy till then. Good good.

H1N1 is really scary.

After lunch we rushed to our rehearsal venue again for 4 hours of practice. I have yet to describe the place but it was a horrible venue for band practice. Especially for band practice when we had to take in alot of air. But that place reeks of smoke and alcohol. Seriously, most of us choked when we first got there and are still choking even after 3 times of practices there. I can't stand it! Worse than the add together of sebastian and gang.

Anyway, now we're waiting for dinner and it's going to be FREE TIME after!! WHOOTS!!! Love it! We might be going to town. But it seems far away. I don't know.

I suddenly have this craving to play basketball. I want to play basketball! I miss playing basketball!! I miss my basketball mates. Sigh. No basketball here.

Don't know what's baobao doing. He didn't reply me. Sigh.
I want to cry. I really cannot stand staying away from my close kins for so long. I feel so lonely. Ironically lonely with the 80 strong band. I'm trying to hold on to my tears now. I shall stop here.



A Lonely Night



This is probably an opportunity for me to learn to be strong. But it's really difficult for me. I can't help but to feel so afriad. There's no one I can hug and find comfort from, not even my sisters or Eugene.

But I can say I'm getting along quite well with my section and I am definitely getting to know more and more band mates. So it's not that bad after all with them entertaining me. I always have this syndrome of wanting to stay indoor, but they always drag me out. Which is a good thing, because this way I won't have time to indulge in me own pitiful sorrow.

Haven really bought anything yet, still I already spent almost 50 bucks on food and snacks. Oh gosh, and I thought I would slim down while being overseas. This is so not going to happen. Die! Baobao, I'm growing fatter!! Will you still want me? LOL!

-------------------------------------------------

Dinner was great. Not refering to the food they provided, but the pizza that Mr Han treated us. LOL! He's really wonderful. My first impression of him was horrible because he was very talkative. He still is talketive but at least I can see he really is devoted to this band.

After dinner, we went out shopping, but the all the shops were closed by 6. So when we were there which was around 7 plus, there were no shops opened except for restaurants and pubs. There was a party in the center of an area and everyone was everywhere in groups drinking beer. Free flow of beers.

I didn't try, because I know I don't have the potential to. HAHA! I might drop dead there. We ate ice cream. It was cheap and nice. Anyway, we went to look around and found many interesting shops. We would be going back there tomorrow afternoon when they are opened. =)

Just done bathing and it already started drizzling. But when we were back into our bunk it started pouring. We were so lucky. Now I'm blogging again. I really cannot stop blogging. Stopping a day would feel as though I've lost or losing a part of my life. I need to write down my feelings. Or I'll have too much inside of me and I may become too emotional and start to cry.

Alright, now is free time. So I'm going to play the Sims again. I gave up playing DOTA. I really have no freaking idea how to play! The more I try to play, the more frustrated I got with myself. So forget it! It makes me think of my Baobao too and it makes me miss him so so much. And the whole DOTA gang, Eugene, Andy... T____T

I'll stop here.




Fear



It's thundering now.
The thunder here is even more scary than the ones in Singapore.
It feels so close to you as if it's just outside your window.

I can't sleep.
I'm so afriad.
My tears are gathering at the corners of my eyes.
If only Baobao, you are here hugging me to bed and telling me everything's gonna be just fine.
I miss you.