Thursday, July 23, 2009

CRAMP'S KILLING ME


Horrible Day


It's really a suay day for me. Kesha woke me up at almost 9am and after washing up, we had cup noodles for breakfast. After a mintue or 2 of pouring the boiled water into my cup noodles, then I realised I forgot to put the egg in. Sigh, so I ate cup noodles without egg. So sian. Bought the egg yesterday and couldn't eat with my cup noodles.

It was raining very heavily so we couldn't have sectionals around our neighbourhood. While preparing to set up my sectionals Admanda reminded me to wash my windbreaker, stained with ice cream we bought yesterday, I had to wash my wnidbreaker today, a rainy day. I was freezing during sectionals.

We had sectionals in the canteen and I can see I really learnt quite alot from Benny and LooKit. But I also learnt that I'm not that into band. Not as interested in band as how when I was in primary and secondary. I just want to play the piece and do my part for the music. But other then that, I konw no nuts about making good music, making good sounds, shaping, and etc. When I hear WeiLing and people talking about the different brands and stuff, I really have no dea what they were talking about. I feel so sianified.

Maybe this isn't my path after all.

I have my mensus today. SO SUAY! Sigh... And I feel my cramps coming. I feel it. Everyone's out shopping and touring around the town. My section is going to the music shop with the conductors and all the alumni and guest players. All the oldies. But I couldn't go. Not that I couldn't the cramps are really draining my energy. And I feel so shit now. I want to go home!

I want to go home so much. I want my parents. I want mummy to make ginger tea for me. I want Baobao to hug my pain away. I want my teddies.

I don't want to take part in this stupid competition anymore.



Cramps



The cramp is killing me. I'm dying. =(

And I still have 2 more days here in this shitty place!
I feel so sad now!!
Urgh!!!

How am I going to deal with this loss of so much blood in this shitty place?!



Rest



I missed dinner and couldn't go for band rehearsal. The pain was draining my energy. So I rested in bed for the whole evening. A teacher came up to look after me. She brought me dinner and arranged for me to bathe first. So I had an early bathe. My section is really a warming bunch of people. They helped me search for panadols and boiled water for me. They even went brought the future nurse who is a flutist to come help me. Thanks alot to her, she had the rare menstrual panadol and heat pack.

I feel so much better now.

While resting, the teacher also helped me turn on the computer and let me use it. There was internet access! But it was almost 1am in Singapore. Who can I talk to sia? So after using it for awhile, I went back to my bed to rest.

On the bed, I was thinking alot. My Baobao didn't stay up late at night. I know that because he didn't reply me everytime after one. He must have been really tired I guess. Training has been draining his energy too. Poor Baobao, I couldn't be there to cheer him up and brighten up his day.

I'm also missing my parents. They must be so lonely now that my brother is in the army. Why do I have to leave at such a time? Called my dad today. So glad to hear his voice. I want to go back home real soon. I hope these 6 days pass quickly.

I miss all my schoolmates. I was getting really worried for all my group members. I mean, these few weeks are the crucial weeks where we are having presentations and group project. But I can't be there to help and I feel so guilty. I bet my group members are very anxious now. Sigh... I really feel very sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------

They came back at 9 plus and the girls were all making alot of noise. They were rushing to be the first one to bathe. So funny. But my section always waits to be the last because we have our secret weapon. A divider, whoot! Man-made cubicle. So we went to clean and fix our instruments first. Now they're all in perfect condition.

Now we're looking through the conductor score and crosschecking with our scores to see if they are any printing error. We had spotted quite alot already.

We're going to wake up damn early tomorrow for full dress rehearsal. I hope the cramps are not going to come. Please stay away from me! I need the energy! I need to go for this competition in my best condition! I can't fall now! It's months of practice!

JIAYOUS MAY!!!!