Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Start Our Engine


Sectionals



Woke up last today at around 8. Went to wash up in the toilet and hell, the water was icy cold. Rinse a few times and my whole hand became numb. After washing up, WeiLing and I went out to play badminton. Then only a few people were watching. Then soon, more and more people came to watch and I really didn't believed that playing in this chilly wind I can perspire too. LOL!

After playing badminton, we went for our breakfast. It was bread and hams again. Sighh. Really sick of it already. Didn't eat much too. Went up to our bunk and we got ready for our sectionals already even though our conductor told us sectionals were cancelled so that we won't tire ourselves out. But still, everyone was very enthusiatic and really went around doing sectinonals with other sections at certain parts. Quite cool. But I was damn tired. Not enough sleep.

This place is full of bugs! Big bug small bugs. Oh my god!! Freakking disgusting!lunch and it was exactly the same as breakfast plus soup seriously. Wanted to puke at the sight of it already. So I just ate fruits and went back in my bunk to blog. Going to take the bus to the rehearsal venue already. It's going to be another full day training.

Jiayous MAY!
You can do it!!!



Reflection


Went back to the hostel for dinner at 5pm then back to the rehearsal again at 630pm. Dinner today was acceptable. There were vinegar pork, mee pok, rice and prawns with long beans and carrots. I ate ALOT. I mean it when I said that. I have my section mates to testify for me. I was freakking hungry because of the disappointing lunch.

Back at rehearsal venue and almost half of everyone was half dead. Ended our practice an hour before supposed time and now I'm back here in the bunk blogging again. The rest were either bathing or playing badminton downstairs. I'm tired. Don't want to waste anymore energy.

I'm really seriously missing my family and Baobao. There was a couple in my band and I feel so sad whenever I see them hugging and keeping each other warm. I wish Baobao is here.

The life here seems really nice and free and relax. But, it really don't suit me. This town looks just like toy town. Everything looked to perfect and fake. It's seriously my dream town. But if it comes down to the little details, everything's not so perfect after all.

I want to go back to my cosy home so much. I feel like crying now. Though I have my friends here and everyone is enjoying. But being away from my safety zone is really a big challenge for me. I can't believe today is only the 2nd day. I'm really scared.

------------------------------

On a lighter note, Baobao told me Andy had some spark with a girl. I don't know who is she so I couldn't judge. But it seems like he brought her to meet them already, so I guess he must be really interested in her huh. However, according to Baobao, despite her beauty, her upbringing isn't that good. Ah Lian. I couldn't judge her personality yet, but if based on stereotyping, she can't be close to being a good person.

Well, she's of no threat to me as long as she don't try to get close to my Baobao. He's MINE!!

------------------------------

Mr Michael called me this morning when I was having sectionals about some feedback survey thingy my class had to do yesterday. Then I told him I was in Holland and he was 'enlightened'. Guess he forgotten about it. LOL! Cool, my phone bill is bursting.

I shall call my parents tomorrow evening, when both of them are at home.

Gosh I feel like shitting now.
Must be the pork just now.

Going to bathe soon after everyone is done.
Trumpet section is always last.
Because we love our privacy. Haha!