Yay. Got to use the computer here again.
Benny kindly let me have my turn. LOL!
Anyway, we got 83.67 for our contest. It was higher than we expected so it was rather good. I mean, 1st division leii... Competiting against all the old and experienced people coming from countries with a solid history of music backgrounds. LOL! We're doing GOOD.
So yeah, everyone is happy and partying right now.
Some went to pub but it's really not my place. Anyway, I'm too moody to go out. Well, I've been writing diary for the past 6 days now and I will post them up when I get back to Singapore. It will be a LONGGGGGG post. Not going to expect anyone to read though. But yeah, that would be my 10 days of experience in Amsterdam, Kerkrade and WMC.
Mostly were unhappy stuff but overall would be quite an experience.
Okay, I shall stop here.
Anyone still reading my blog when I'm not in Singapore?
HAHA!
Alright, goodnight everyone.