Monday, July 13, 2009

FLU JAB

I've promised myself to never be sad anymore.
And i will look forward to each day with smiles and optimism.
That's the way to live my life to the fullest.


IM GOING HOLLAND.
WHOOT!!

Went to vista point with baobao to get money from my parents
then we went to search around the whole of admiralty for a clinic to take my jab.
But it was either that some clinic did not offer this service,
or closed,
or the vaccine was out of stock.
I was so sianified.

Then baobao said yewtee has one.
While we were in the train
elaine called me.
She was just done with her tutoring.
Then she came over yewtee to meet us for lunch.
Before we saw her,
she instructed us not to laugh at her hair.
But before we laugh at her,
she started giggling herself lo.
So cute.

Yewtee's clinic also closed lo.
So irritating.
So we went to eat lunch.
Then baobao brought us to the basketball court above a carpark.
So cool lo.
But we really looked retarded.
Like nothing better to do then go see basketball court.

After that we walked around the new shopping mall
and we planned to go bukit batok to wathc movie.
But elaine was done watching all the movies in july.
WTH lo. LOL!
So she went home.

Watched Transformers.
=)

After that we went back to admiralty
and we went to the 24 hours clinic under a block.
The doctor was friendly, calm and sick.
-__-"
Baobao said he saw him sniffing and had a little sore throat.
I wouldn't have noticed this kind of details.
I just want to quickly take the flu jab.

When he took out the needle I was freaked out
and Baobao was giggling beside me
I was horrified.
Then the doctor suggested I bite baobao
So i bit him.
IT WAS PAINFUL OKAY????
T__T
I almost died.

Then it started stinging.
And baobao was so not gentle at all lo.
He was irritated that i kep whining
then he attempted to hit my arm so many times!
I could cry.

Still managed to play basketball
and it took my mind off my arm for a little while.
But after we were done playing,
the sting started coming back.
LOL!

There was this china man with no manners.
We were randomly throwing balls.
Ah lun scored and by right he should get the ball back.
But when baobao threw the ball back to him,
This stupid china man came in and snatch the ball
then he shoot himself.
WTH!

What an attitude.
He had no shame at all.
We didn't know him and he just came in
and snatch one of our balls without asking.
So nonsense!!

Then we satrted playing match
and this freakguy was horrible!
He was so rough
and he piss'd pretty much all of us.
I feel like throwing the ball into his face

talking about that
Eugene was very poor thing yesterday.
Kok tried to be funny
and he accidentally threw the ball into Eugene's face.
Then it happened again when baobao tried to do and air reverse
and the ball hit the corners of the board
and it rebounded back into Eugene's face
I didn't witness it
But I heard everyone shouted double kill
and I see him on the ground.
LOL!

Played ABC with Baobao
and we had a bet.
If he wins, we'll eat at 888
if I win, we'll eat KFC.
He should be winning.
But Andy came to help me.
I was stuck at A when they already almost completed 2 sets of ABC.
They were supposed to go 2 round and I just have to go one round.
But it didn't matter.
It was as if I didn't play at all.
LOL! So noob sia.
Baobao should have completed the game already
but he was overconfident and I kept disturbing him
he couldn't complete.
Andy also, damn funny la.
Both of them were so cute.

When everyone was leaving,
Andy was like trying to convince baobao that we won.
HAHA!
Baobao was such a sweetie pie.
He didn't complain for losing so in such a nonsensical.

______________________________________

My life is picking up for me now.
I'm so glad.
I have to be patient.
And I realised I have to be enthusiatic about life
and life would automatically be good for me.
I feel so wonderful now.

My arm still ache.
Is it suppose to ache after injection?