Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ZigZag

Yesterday Baobao was so sweet to come meet me at Yio Chu Kang after my school ended. Although he said he would come fetch me but in ended up me waiting for him again at the train station platform. But it was still okay, I didn't wait for too long.

We went back to causeway point and had sakae sushi. I've always wanted to eat sakae sushi again and he brought me there to eat. I'm still happy until now. Thanks Baobao! For Sakae I was late for Band. Actually I wasn't very late but because before I went into the train station, I realised I forgot to bring my band file. So we walked home and I took the bus back to the train station. Baobao went back home to sleep sia.

Super pig.

After band, took the train back to woodlands and met up with Baobao. Upon reaching his block, I saw him walking towards me from the direction of the coffee shop. He bought chocolate and sunkist for me.

So sweet.

We watched a movie using my laptop. It was about family rape. So scary. I really can't believe such things actually happen in this world. I mean, seriously animals who can't control their sex desires. Tsk tsk tsk.

Went home near 12 and i waited until 12am to call Baobao before going to bathe. But stupid him, went to the toilet and didn't pick up my call. Not long after he called back but I was bathing. LOL.

HAPPY 7th Month! Yet another boring day. Sigh~