Saturday, July 11, 2009

ON MY WAY

I've been checking out everyone's blog.
I can't help to feel so sad for myself.
Clara's living so well.
MeiMei seems like she's adapting well with her bangs.
LOL!
But elaine is still coping I think..
HAHAHA!!

I'm so jealous of Clara.
I used to have it like this too.
But, nevermind.
Things always change right?
I hope it won't change for her.
Wish her xing fu man man wors~

Anyway, I'm going to Holland in one more week.
Heard it's going to be bread almost every meal.
So I'm going to bring lots of cup noodles there.
Still thinking if I want to bring my laptop there.
Sianzified..

Oh I'm so happy I'm meeting my sisters on friday
FINALLY!!
After so much, we're finally meeting again.
And Elaine just have to put it in such a funny manner lo.
LOL!!!
She even sent an official E-mail to all of us.

I guess, thing's on the other side is picking up for me.
I'm happy.