Sunday, July 19, 2009
ByeBye Singapore
Flying Off
Met up with my sisters in the morning. They were all late First time I was super early. So Baobao took me to HORIZON to eat carrot cake. My favourite. Hee... They came up to look for us and we went to Soup Restaurant for lunch. Ordered quite some food and we did leave some left over for Teng Yeow. He was coming over from CityHall. But Teng Yeow told us to not leave food for him and we were too full to eat anymore.
So we came out with a game to clear the table. Secret number. It's a game where the game master will set a number and the rest must avoid saying the number. Meiting got it first, then all the girls got it. After that yuting's boyfriends got it too. Everyone was aiming Baobao but he didn't get it even once. He has got super luck lah! Elaine was a cheater. He made Teng Yeow eat her penalty. LOL!
After lunch, we went to look for the badminton handle strap. Then we went outside cwp to take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Too bad I couldn't get them to send to me in time, or I can admire throughout my boring days in Holland. Anyway, I got an instant film of me and my Baobao. Thanks Elaine for giving it to me. Teehee. I love it. After loads of madness, we went our seperate ways.\
Elaine and TY were going to a concert, so they were not sending me to the airport. While the rest of us planned to meet at 6 at cwp. But last minute they couldn't go, so Baobao and I took a cab to the airport. We reached at freaking 6.30pm. LOL! I forgot to bring a few stuff. My jacket (highly essential), my horoscope book, my slippers and my sunglasses. Sianz. What a bad start.
My parents and ah ma reached at 7pm and we went to eat dinner together at Changi Kopitiam. SUPER EXPENSIVE! When I bought the food, my heart ached man~ Went down to collect my instrument and check in at 745pm. Then hung around with my parents before I went to another briefing and group photo taking. The guy that helped me take the photo is dumb. He totally cut off the side where my whole section is standing. Freaking dumb lah! -__-"
My family went to the viewing platform while Baobao sent me off at the departure gate. Gosh, I so didn't want to leave his arms. I miss him. After I went in with my sections, I quickly ran towards the viewing platform and waved my family last goodbye. I love them alot. I'm sure gonna miss them so much.
Was crazying around near the free internet access area with my sections. Benny's birthday is on the tuesday and we went to facebook to see whether he has a wishlist. They were joking about getting him a girlfriend lo. So freakking funny. Then all of us started busing facebook and writing the same thing. LOL!
Went into the plane at 1030. It was horribly squeezy. I couldn't even move my legs. -__-" Sat with Evonne and we cliqued really well. Watched CSI, sleeping beauty, disturbia and Monsters vs Aliens. Then played sudoku. Finally got tired and slept at 4am. I couldn't sleep la. It was so horribly uncomfortable and I kept turning left and right. And my legs were like a burden and gosh, my neck was misplaced and was almost breaking. I couldn't sleep!!
Then the 'angmo' sitting infront of me kept trying his hardest to push the seat back. I felt like telling him, 'HELLO, this is as far as the seat can go.' Is he dumb? Irritating, and my legs hurt when he did that. Infront was already so irritating, the angmo behind me was even more annoying. He kept kicking my seat and FREAK! How is this a pleasant flight? Urgh, utter disappointment.