I'm flying off to Holland at night.
=))
I sure am so gonna miss Singapore and my friends and family.
Haven't been blogging because everyday was like chiong chiong chiong in band for me. I really like what Mr yup told me. It's really no guessing game and with that in my mind, I managed to hit almost every note correctly. Though still there alot more that can be improved but I'm really proud of myself.
Baobao scared me to shitless yesterday night. I knew about the plan he had, and the possible situations. So when I was about to return from school, he smsed me and told me he was alone because something happened, and he was with his long lost friend who is a gangster. I was so freagging worried. I thought he got into a fight and gosh, I really wished I hadn't have such a wonderful imagining ability. I had flashes of scenario on what was I to expect when I see him.
So when I got down at Admiralty. I rushed over to meet him. When I was approaching him, he staggered towards me and I immediately scanned him from top to bottom. No blood, no bruises.
His limbs are still intact, his specs are alright. Good. Then someone from the side commented loudly, "Michael you sprained your leg ar?"
My heart felt light again. It was just a sprained, quite bad though, but better than what I imagined right?
He intended to bring me to Pasir Ris Park to watch the sunrise. But we couldn't wake up in the morning and his foot got worse. So we went to admiralty to fins sensei, but to no avail. So he called Andy to bring him to the one in Yishun. Elaine was coming to admiralty to see doctor too
So Andy took Baobao to Yishun while I stayed in Admiralty with Elaine.
After her consultation she went to Bishan and I went home to sleep. But I got stuck outside my house because I forgot to take the keys back from Baobao. Good thing Mummy was nearby having lunch with her friends. So I went to collect the keys from her.
When I saw my luggage at the bedside, I was tempted to start packing again. Then not long after Baobao called and told me he's coming. I mean, he's so ... adorably dumb, silly. He had his whole foot bandaged and still wanted to stagger to my house. I quickly changed up and rushed down to fetch him.
I got him to teach me how to play DOTA. LOL! But my patience wasn't very good. So I fell asleep not long after. Baobao woke me up at 4 and mum had prepared cake not long before. What a good life. Immediately after I woke up, I got cake to eat with someone feeding me. I'm so loved.
Baobao went home to bathe and rest while mummy and I went to Vista Point to get the remaining stuff I had to pack in my luggage. Went to packet my food at the coffee shop and brought up to Baobao's place to eat. His friend Ben ben came not long after and we went to admiralty to play basketball together at 7pm.
I REACHED MY GOAL!!!
I managed to accumulate 10 3 pointers by this month. WHOOT!!! Today I shot my 10th 3 pointer. It was a joyous day.
But thinking of another matter, it isn't so joyous afterall. I was just trying to find out what he wants now, as in, I was worried I would be inconsiderate or he might be irritated with me if we keep arguing about the same thing. I was already upset he didn't reply me the last time when I told him I'll be there. Then this time he was sarcastic enough to ask if I remembered him. I mean, I would be confused and thinking right? I want to know just exactly how he want me to be? How then he would be happy? Not with me, but happy generally.
But I guess, he took it the other way and it kinda didn't work well. I wanted to know how we can solve this barrier problem. But I guess, I wasn't good enough.
Played a match and it started to rain. So Ben ben, Baobao and I went to get bubble tea. Not just getting bubble tea, but to visit ben ben's girlfriend and disturb her and her friend. They are really funny. Slacked at McDonalds for while and I sent Baobao home. HAHAH!!! Went downstairs to buy dessert back for my parents and I saw Andy. So we chat for a while while he waited for his order, or rather, Baobao's order. LOL! Then he sent me home.
Started my packing again.
Now it's 95% completed.
=)
I'm going to play DOTA later. I want to polish up and kill everyone! Because I hate DOTA!
LOL!
cheers.
I can't wait to see my sisters tomorrow.
It's so sad, TY cannot come meet us.
Awwwwwwwww...