Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TOO MUCH


Tuesday


Met up with Baobao in the morning and we went to his house. I had maggie prepared by dearest for breakfast. LOL! But because I ate too slowly, I was 9 minutes late for lecture. Just a minute more and I would be considered absent for the lesson. I thought I didn’t bring my card out, so Baobao lent me his ez-link. Wah~ Green colour one. Haha!

POA lecture was incomprehensible and frankly I was just copying the notes blindly. Ask me to explain what I copied? Impossible! I had honeydew, big bao and papaya milk for lunch, but I poured too much salt in it, it became inconsumable.

Economics lesson was fun. Not that the tutor was funny, but the whole class was aggressively playing ‘Friends for Sale’ on facebook. Mass trading, buying and selling. I think because our tutor was flexible; as she allows the class to play games during class, treating us like young adults, the class took advantage of this. As they always say, when freedom is given, it will inevitably be abused.

But I have to salute her, because despite nobody listening to her at least most are not, she was still able to continue explaining and teaching. So in the end I still decided to listen to her and participate in her lesson. Give her face.

Met up with Baobao after school and we went for a Gelare date. Hee~ It was half-price day!!! We ordered a chocolate chip waffle with raspberry and chocolate ice cream. Yummy. It was very heaty though and we almost couldn’t finish our food. Still, I love it! Baobao suggest that we have only ice cream the next time. LOL!

We went to Checkpoint to search for his IC. He forgot to retrieve it from the pool place after he left last Thursday. We took 913 and I used his card while he put the coins. But I think it’s more worth it for me to put the coins because I can use student price.

When we got down the bus and I had to tap his card, I couldn’t find it. So I was searching for it frantically after we alighted and I really couldn’t find it on me. So I ask Baobao to search his bag and I swear his reaction was damn funny. He lifted the cover of his bag, took a look and walked away. HAHA! Immediately I knew it was in his bag. Then I catch up with him and he suddenly turned, wanting to hit me. (He wanted to hit me the whole day)

He nagged at me saying we went to checkpoint to search for his IC and then I lost his ez-link card. So freaking funny lah! Good thing it was a false alarm and we managed to retrieve his IC also. Went down the escalator and on our way out to take the bus, (I promised I will blog this) Baobao asked me to hold my breath while he brings me to a place that smells very nice. Well, it was bullshit. So he covered my nose and brought me into the lan shop. I was feeling so weird because everyone was playing their game then suddenly I walked in with my nose covered, and they looked up to stare at me. Then Baobao let go of his hand and asked me to take a deep breath and asked me if it smells very nice.

FREAKING WEIRD LO!!! We went out and I immediately scolded him. I mean seriously... Everyone was looking at me and he asks me to take a deep breath inside the LAN shop?? Like retarded like that lahh!! And I don’t know what I said that triggered him to laugh so hard, he almost teared.

We went back to his house to slack until night and we went to the night market. Spent 20 bucks on our dinner:

Kweh Teow - cleared
2 chicken wings – ate 1
3 nuggets – ate 2
3 cheese tofu – ate 2
Honey chicken – ate 1/3
Malay rojak – ate 2/10
SharkFin Soup – cleared
Bundung and bird nest beverages.

Horrible. I just realised we always buy too much and waste food. LOL! So Baobao made it a point that we will restrict ourselves to 2 items each person next time.



I am having Accounting lesson now. Yihuan just did a very smart thing and Deffany took a picture of it. I have to blog it. LOL!