I urged Eugene to help me backtrack while continuingly calling my phone. Then I realise it was very dumb because when my phone rings obviously it would attract people to notice and take my phone even if it was dropped and hidden in the grasses. BUT, I also need to find my phone. Eugene had called 25+ calls until my phone was turned off. It was the end of my hope. I had no choice then and had to pluck up my courage to call my dad.
Yes, I got hell from my dad but I know I deserved it. Played basketball till lights out and Eugene sent me home. After bathing at home, I went to Baobao’s house to wait for him to come back. But he took aeons to book out, so I went to off the lights to sleep. When I off the lights, it was pure darkness in his room. I was so scared I turned the lights on again and I just slept with the brightness.
Baobao came back home after 2am and he made a really grand entrance. Knowing that everyone would be asleep already, he was so loud in opening the doors and putting down his stuff. It woke me up from my slumber. Then I see him in the algae uniform (new army uniform). But I was too tired to even giggle at the funny uniform I went back to sleep and he went to bathe before joining me.
We slept till 8 plus and he woke me up to bathe. He’s really horrible. I couldn’t even sleep a little while more. We went back to my house after we had our bath to collect my stuff and we headed down to causeway point for breakfast at Burger King. Love the scramble eggs. Hee!
Chalet
We reached the chalet at around 11 plus and we went to walk around downtown after we put our stuff in the room. There was a ‘funfair’ going on and it was buzzling in the morning. Went to look at the clothes in a shop and I’m so attracted to short shorts. But when I just exclaimed, ‘shorts!’ he immediately say, ‘no, too short’. What only. But I love it. Baobao is so protective of me. =) Andy and GuoHao soon came and they proposed to go to Wild Wild Wet. I didn’t have swimming suit and so I asked daddy if I could buy one. He allowed and gave me 50 bucks. LOL! So cool lah! Love my daddy.
Baobao accompanied me to “Sheer Romance” while GuoHao and Andy went to walk around. I had a hard time choosing. I saw yellow and it was really attractive but Baobao don’t like because it looked plain and the design was too revealing. So we got the less revealing one, orange and yellow striped, and a hot pink skirt. =) Love it. My very first bikini set. Price overshot my budget and Baobao had to help me add on. LOL!
Wild Wild Wet
We went into WWW and it wasn’t very crowded, WHICH IS GOOD! We changed into our swimming wear and the guys just took out their clothes on the spot while I have to go change; so troublesome. When I came out of the changing room I felt so uncomfortable. It was too revealing for me and I stuck myself close to my Baobao the whole day. Eee~
WWW was damn fun. It was my first time there. I was so freaking excited. GuoHao took us one round around the lazy river first. Then we chanced upon a foam party and we joined in. We came out all being snowman, so cute. Then stupid GuoHao made us take the V-shape slide 1st of all activities. I was so scared, and GuoHao was trying his hardest to make me even more frightened. My heart dropped when I went down with Baobao. It was hell of a ride. But it was fun.
Then we went to take the Ulah-lah. It was better than the previous one as we can take together as a group and it was less thrilling. Still thrilling though, and I almost left Andy with a broken knee. He was limping along the path way after we got out of the water and I asked him what happened. Then he shouted back at me saying I kept kicking him when we got down from the slides. Freaking funny lah! Then we went to check out our photos and both Baobao and I were headless. Lousy!
Then we went to the tsunami and I almost drowned myself. What the hell, they asked me to jump along with the wave but I don’t know how to jump. In the end they got a float for me. And they pulled me into 1.8m area. LOL! I’m so noob.
Then we went to take the purple slide. GuoHao went in first screaming “AH LAM, ZHENNI, TECK LEE-eeee”; trailing off. It was so freaking embarrassing can? And the people queuing up were laughing at us, especially the Caucasians. Then Baobao went in next and as he went down he screamed ‘Baobei wo ai ni’. So sweet lah, but Andy was really embarrassed already. Then next was my turn. As it was my first time, when I went down and couldn’t see myself (IT WAS REALLY PURE PURE DARKNESS DOWN THE SLIDE), I screamed. And according to Andy, even the lifeguard peeped into the slide to see if anything happened to me. So funny! Then all three of us waited for Andy to come down and immediately after splashing into the water, he complained about how embarrassed he was up there.
Then we went to the playground to play and GuoHao was just like the little kids over there. He was damn childish can? Then first thing he aimed for was the bucket where he can pour water on people by surprise. And he was so damn thrilled by the reaction of the people who got poured by him. Then we went to play the mini slides where we can go down in 4s at a time; although the sign says only one person is allowed.
We went to ride the sky-ride too and at first when we were viewing from the bottom it was quite boring. When we rode on the ride, it was scary. GuoHao and Andy were behind me and Baobao, and they rode very fast to reach us. Then the guard was blowing the whistle to ask them to stay 2 meters away. So funny la! Then when we reached the platform, Andy and GuoHao were speeding away and bumped into the cars in front. Then the guard went to nag at them again. Andy complained back to the guard saying: “We slow you also beep, we fast you also beep.” Gosh, I couldn’t stop laughing.
Okay, by now I couldn’t remember the sequence of rides already but, we went back to try the Ulah-lah. It was so much better for me. And I asked GuoHao if he wants to sit in front of me. He told me he still want to be an outstanding basketball player, he can’t afford to lose his legs. And poor Andy sat in front of me again. But this time, I had my legs crossed. So no fear, nobody’s hurt.
The second time we went down, we weren’t really concerned about our safety already and both Andy and GuHao were getting themselves real comfortable lying around, not holding on to anything. Reasonable I guess; considering their weight. HAHAHA!! But when we were so excited to see our pictures which we actually posed for it, it was captured. SO freaking angry. And Andy was like whining to the assistant saying ‘that picture very nice lei’. LOL!
Barberque
Back at my family chalet, Eugene, Bernard and Gavin were playing mah-jong with my brother. I was so sad they didn’t even bother to greet me lo. Sigh... (Like who ask them to come to the chalet?) So since they are so busy playing mah-jong, I pulled Andy, Baobao and GuoHao out to play volleyball. It was pure passing at first, and then we started playing monkey. Baobao and I took turns to be the monkey many times until when I really cannot get the ball, I asked them to go back play cards. LOL!
Went back again and they started the BBQ already. So I got everyone to go out and help. They were reasonably polite and good bunch of kids. So I had no worries. After dinner, everyone went to do their own activity and I would not want to elaborate any further. This post is getting too long.
Baobao was too tired and he was sleeping on the couch. Then Eugene fell asleep on the floor too. After awhile, my mum asked to bring them to the room to sleep. Eugene didn’t want to move so I left him there and went into the room with Baobao and tucked him into bed. The rest went and on adventure again in search for the red house. So Lame.
At around 4 plus, Baobao woke up and got ready to go back camp. The rest went off along with him. I woke up at 8 plus and everyone else was getting ready to check out of the house already. When I reached home I couldn’t take it and hit my bed immediately.

Played too much on weekdays and I totally forgotten I got HTML test on Monday. Yeah, pretty screwed up, I guess. It was about spotting the error and freak, I was really bad at spotting and everything just seem so correct to me. No wonder I can’t score high for the game ‘spot the difference’ on facebook. Forget it. I’ll just pray on my last test this Friday to be better. Stats. So scared.