Thursday, June 11, 2009

getting worse

I had a terrible morning. It is even worse when I had my hopes high. Left house at 8.57am thinking that it was early and I could stroll to the train station. But when I reached the station, I realised I only have $2.50. Just 10 cents short to buy the train ticket. Blame myself for losing my ez-link card.

So I walked all the way back home on a quicker pace, dig out 10 cents and walked really fast back to the station. I was 20 minutes late for class. So shit.

I forgot to take money from my dad. So I skipped lunch. So hungry now and I'm having slight headache.. So sad. What a bad day...

Baobao is at AMK hub now waiting for me to be released from school. So sweet of him.

I just read something from someone's blog. I don't know if it was refering to me. Should I have any reaction? I don't know.

Going for lecture in 15 minutes time. Then I have band at night. So tired. My head is cracking.