I was rather moody.
And it just keep getting worse every minute.
I was so unhappy about some things and who can I tell?
Sigh... It's no good and is not going to be.
Played basketball in the morning at 8 plus.
While the rest were receiving physical training conducted by GuoHao.
Not a very good start though.
But they still managed to pull through.
Not bad. But no more in the future I guess.
After playing basketball for one whole morning,
few of us went to have our breakfast at marsiling.
Then after brunch, we all went home.
After bathing and I went to Baobao's house
thinking that he would be asleep
but when i reached his place
he was playing dota with andy and Eugene
I hate dota.
And soon, it will not be just that.
Watch naruto by myself until my laptop ran out of battery.
Then we slept until 7pm
And went back to my house for dinner with my parents.
Then Baobao slept again on my bed.
And I was playing the Sims3 while trying to load the movie
"The Lion King 2"
Nice movie.
Baobao woke up and went home at 10 plus.
He was already so tired
but he waited till 1130 for "blade" to start.
The movie that he had waited for a week.
So good for him.
Must be really satisfied to have finally watched the show.
Ended the day with a small tiff again.
My mood is bad right now.
Then my issue with Eugene is still not over yet.
I'm so irritated right now.
I still can't get that "F" word this morning out of my head.
Whatever.
I shall sleep first.
Waking up Baobao at 5am.
Tomorrow's is another special day
But whatever.
I'll just spend my day doing project and go for band.
No mood.
It's just like plain water.