I didn't have band today. Audition was postponed to nest wednesday and so I thought I might pop up outside baobao's camp and wait for him to book out.
BUT..
He didn't reply my so many messages. Okay lah, three only. But still, because he didn't reply I didn't know whether to leave my house not. Until I very sian then forget it, I shall wait for him to come back himself.
Played basketball today (will not mention about microeconomics test because I didn't finish the paper, freaking wasted precious time to redraw the PPC THREE TIMES!!!), it was fun. But I don't know why I didn't put in as much effort today. Quite slack and not focussed. LOL!
Accomplishment for today: I managed to successfully do an air reverse and multiple lay-ups. So proud of myself.
By the way, my brother asked me to watch this very funny video, parody of Wondergirls 'Nobody'. (Been hearing alot about 'Nobody')