We met up near his house and went back to my house to put my stuff first. My bag was horribly heavy can?! Then we head down to the coffee shop downstairs to buy our lunch and went back to his house to eat. After lunch, we watched the movie 'coach carter' with my laptop. It was an inspiring movie, but some parts are quite boring too.
Was supposed to play basketball today, but Jeremy called Baobao to accompany him go Christ Church Secondary School to participate in star (planet) gazing. Excuses, just to see his ex-girlfriend. Well, it was supposed to be a happy trip. But some irritating kids had to come spoil our mood.
We were queuing up to see the planet Saturn. Then a group of boys along with 3 girls came and jumped the queue. Just in front of us. Baobao couldn't stand the sight of it so he tapped one of the guy and asked him if he was queuing up, and he still got the balls to say yes. Then Baobao pursued on and asked if they are doing the right thing (not quoting). Then the guy realised his mistake and went to the back to queue.
But his fat friend was more challenging and said 'sorry lah' in a very sarcastic manner. Baobao was hot already and he went forward to ask what was his problem. I was so afraid he would start a fight with the fatty. Jeremy and I grabbed him instantly when he intended to move forward. Then the stupid fatty still added on and say, 'I say sorry what'. Gosh, what a 'qian da face'! Even I myself feel like snapping back at him. But I got no guts. LOL! And after a few moments they came back with more people and they were like very disturbing.
It was our turn to look into the telescope. IT WAS AMAZING!! A REAL BEAUTY! Saturn and 2 moons rounding it. Really very touched.
After we were done with star gazing, Jeremy went to the gents and I forced my Baobao to go get the balloon sculpture. Then these bunch of kids came to look for us again and were waiting at just the table beside us. Then Baobao was making a call, the stupid fatty came to mimic his actions. Really 'QIAN DA' can??!! After I got my balloon, we walked out of the school and those kids didn't follow us. Well, though the fatty wanted to confront us, but was pulled back by his friends. Retard.
Still, honestly, I think I've levelled up my skill of acting. I couldn't deny I was shivering under my skin. I was so afriad that it was as if i've eaten butterflies and they were fluttering in my stomach. Thousand of scenes flashed in my head and I really don't know what would happen. The last time I felt so much fear like this was that time during my family chalet and we witnessed Indians fighting. Literally slamming things on the poor guy. It was horrible.
Back to my point, in face of the conflict, I managed to maintain my smiles, I don't know if my eyes show but I did manage to smile and maintain my composure. I wanted to get out of the school so much.
Well, after all these shit, it was already 9 plus and we couldn't make it in time to meet the rest for basketball session. Then Baobao's mum called to say she cooked porridge and asked us to go home eat. So we had our dinner at his place and he sent me home after that.
Not a very good day.
AND I TOLD MY BAOBAO THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LEFT EYE.
I knew something bad was going to happen lo..
He still say it's not.

Cat we saw under a block was so damn cute I had to take its picture.
It is candle in a recycled brands bottle with a citronelia aroma. Nice nice.
The bottom right picture shows the balloon sculpture I got from CCSS.
=)=)