But why don't I have the courage to?
I had no EffCom lesson yesterday because of graduation but stupid Gloria Chan still made us come for Internet Web. Half of our class went to watch movie in the morning but I didn't go because I want to sleep. Amazingly the whole class attended the lesson. LOL! Before that most of them planned to skip.
Yihuan didn't attend the previous lesson because she was on MC and so Gloria made her stay back to make up for that lesson. We lent her our file and hoped that Gloria will let her off early, but she wasn't happy with the alignment. I mean WTH, all of our alignment the same, but she just wasn't happy with hers.
Like I said, she is an old hag who has nothing better to do. She is damn difficult to please lah. So Gloria kept saying no and Yihuan had to keep on figuring out how to deal with the alignment.
Well, patience was running out fast and none of us could help her too. So it was near 430, half and hour over the designated time and Yihuan called Gloria for the last time. Then she burst when Gloria insisted that the alignment is wrong and she even went to get her harddisk to check for the model answer. But she freaking didn't have it in her harddisk. And she INSISTED on finding it, wasting our precious time. By then Yihuan was throwing her stuff and banging her stuff already, showing unhappiness. We were stunned by her sudden outburst and yet Gloria chose to remain oblivious to her. STUPID.
So finally after 15 minutes of empty search, she finally gave up and released Yihuan. Then Yihuan was like exclaiming and shouting her way out of the lab and throught the corridor. LOL! But she recovered fast. When we reached the ground level, she was all well again. And we went to eat dinner together.
After dinner, Jieying went home first and the rest of us went to the library to study economics for a while. I confess I wasn't studying. I was playing The Sims 3. HAHA! My brother downloaded it for me. Yippee!! Then Deffany was like bugging all of us about some random questions which took us quite a while to understand her. HAHA! But we came to a conclusion that she was thinking way too complicated. Well, her boyfriend came and Yihuan and Apple went home soon after.
I rushed off to band after 630. It was brass sectionals and I didn't expect band to start at 630 sharp. LOL! Because normally it starts at 7. Well, I was late but nevermind. LOL! Sectionals was boring. Ended at 945pm. Sianified. Went home with phone batt flat and card no money. T__T
So tired.
.
.
.
Baobao's finally coming out today!!!
So Happy!
I miss him so damn lots!
I'm going to give him a pleasant surprise. =)