1st of MAY
1st of May, both of us woke up in the near evening because the night before after he sent me home from school, after I bathed, I don’t know how we were talking about my sisters and I started crying so hard. He was sianified. He probably thinks I’m dumb. He was only able to leave my house after 1 am. So, half our Labour Day holiday was spent in our dreamland. LOL! Then I woke up first and went over to his house. Since it was quite late, there was nothing much we could do, so we went to play basketball; just the 2 of us. We went to the court behind admiralty place and Baobao went to ask some kids probably secondary 1 or 2 if they want to play 2v2.
It was fun because these kids are super noisy and arrogant, but when they lost to my almost 85% accuracy, they admire me. LOL! They are so not like the kids at admiral garden, who always look down on me and ignore me during a game play. I love these kids I met that night. They even had a self claimed personal coach. They really respected him a lot and listened to his words of gold. LOL! Although they are just kids, but they’re really not afraid to challenge other adults for a full court match. Adorably admirable! And Baobao and I were sitting there enjoying watching them play and commenting and stuff.
Half and hours left to lights off, Baobao brought me to our favourite hangout and enjoy the breeze there. It was really very comfortable.
2nd of MAY
2nd of May, he came to my house to fetch me to school. But I was too slow preparing and stuff and then I was going to be late. Since then, I decided not to go for band’s tea party and went to Baobao’s house to watch his stupid cartoon. At least he was the one engrossed in the television. I was more interested in getting some sleep.
Around the late afternoon, we set off to East Coast Park. It was a long bus ride. When we reached our destination, we rented our bicycles and went cycling off to find a good spot to enjoy the sea breeze. Sat on a log with a beautiful tree full of bloomed flowers at a distance away, he always has a thing for romanticism. It was really cooling, and the sky was so blue with white fluffy clouds dancing up above. Cycled again and went saw the ice cream man, got an ice cream before we went cycling again.

Baobao, always so full of mischief, kept doing bicycle stunts. It made my heart skip a beat every time he does that. There’s still some time left and we rode to the other side of East Coast. But when we were coming back, we were disturbed by some Malays, and Baobao got a little hot inside. But he was holding it until we rode past 2 Chinese guys, probably younger than us, stared at Baobao. Then he suddenly turned very quickly and rode really fast to chase after them. I was a little surprised but I was even more surprised I was left alone in that horrible traffic.
But it doesn’t matter, I was glad he didn’t beat those 2 guys up. Stopped by the coffee shop after we returned the bicycles and had some dim sums before we went home. After bathing, we headed back to Baobao’s house to eat some curry cooked in a HUGE bun. LOL! I forgot what it was called. Never mind, it was nice. Was reading my some blogs and their posts were too much for me to take and I cried non-stop. It was already past mid-night. Watching me hurting so much, he brought me out for a walk. Went to the top of the carpark and I was still crying. Baobao was busy wiping my tears. Guess he was amazed at how much I can cry. The sky was roaring with lightning and thunder. It was scary yet beautiful. We quickly went home before the sky starts tearing for me. Baobao was too tired cheering me up for days. He slept very quickly. I couldn’t sleep because of the lightning and thunder. Fell asleep only after quite some time.
3rd of MAY
Next morning he woke up freaking early and watched cartoons again. Like what the hell. And I was trying so hard to get some more sleep. Seriously! Then he kept laughing so loudly at the television and I had to wake up to see what nonsense he was watching. First it was Doraemon, then, it was power ranger. AND YELLOW RANGER BECAME A GUY!!! FREAK SIAAAA!!!
After watching television we went to Pasir Ris to have our lunch. We had dim sums and I ate fish bee hoon while he ate some laksa or curry soup, I can’t tell. Then we went to the arcade. We played the Datona, and basketball, which we got near to 450 points, and the shooting game. LOL! Very fun! After we got bored of the arcade, we took the train home.
We changed back at his house and got ready for BASKETBALL!! It’s been so long since I last went out to play basketball with all of them. It was really nice to play with them again. But I was still in a bad mood and then, my team had to be so not serious, I got fed up with playing basketball. After playing, Baobao, me, Andy and GuoHao went to triple 8 to eat. On the way to triple 8 I started to throw tantrums and show attitude to Baobao. He was trying hard to tolerate I think. But he always cannot hide when he was piss’d at something. I can sense it in the way he talks to me.
But eventually after dinner, we made up and things got a little better, at least, I felt a little better.
4th of May
4th of May, it was a Monday. I went to school with draggy feet. Saw the cake that Deffany bought and I remembered we were going to celebrate Apple’s birthday. But during lunch break, they took out the cake and Deffany announced they are celebrating mine too, I was really surprised and touched. LOL! I know it’s lame, but I really expected to just forget about my birthday. After the prior unhappiness, I didn’t see any point to be celebrative. But really thanks alot to them; Deffany, Apple, JieYing and YiHuan. =)

Went straight to band after school. It was horribly tiring and I so much wanted to go home. Before band ends, they summoned all the May babies to go to the front and they brought out a cake and had the whole band celebrate our birthdays together. What’s more interesting was that in my trumpet section, there are 4 girls and 3 of us were born in the same month. Damn cool lah~ After eating the cake, I rushed back to Admiralty to meet Baobao and Elaine.
Elaine passed me my birthday present Musicque had bought me. Then both of them ate dinner and after that we went home. After I was done bathing, I unwrapped my present. There were 4 of them in total; 2 tees, a yellow bangle and a huge yellow bag. I was really touched and my emotions flipping around in me. BaoBao was disturbing me and making me feel, I don’t know, guilty? It was as though he expected this ending. What only.
But honestly and sincerely, thank you to all of you for the presents. It was wonderful and I love it. Although things has turned stranger and it may not get better soon enough, but at least I know we can still be good friends. Time will hopefully heal the damage done.
5th of MAY
Finally it was the 5th of May, I spent half of my day in school. But good thing, school ends at near 3pm. Wanted to go home to sleep first; was damn tired, but I met Eugene under my block 30 minutes later after I reached home. Got downstairs and he was loitering beside the lift, then I saw a pink-wrapped present he was holding and a cake. LOL! It was really nice talk to him face to face again, and furthermore he got a cake just for me. Must have cost a lot for him but I’m really, really touched. Really surprised!
We went to vista point planning to eat, but Gavin called not long after we reached and we had to go admiralty to meet him. Then I got the news Baobao came out of band already, so I smsed him and he was like, “how you know? I wanted to give you a surprise initially.”LOL! I was surprised, because he told me that he would book out really late.
Gavin came later than Baobao, irritating, and we went to the basketball court. Well, my birthday present from my basketball friends is wonderful; a swollen ring finger. It was black around the joint and damn swollen, so fat. So I thought it’s not too bad that I would spend my birthday playing basketball. (Though even to the last minute I was hoping that miracle would happen but I guess it’s all just wishes.)
Everyone was tired and walking around, and Baobao went off awhile with Gavin. I was so mean to accuse him that he went to buy cigarettes. Actually he did go to smoke. And Gavin was still trying to help him lie to me. But in the end Baobao admitted himself and Gavin was like almost in deep shit. But I was already feeling so hyped up inside of me because Baobao and Gavin came back with a cake. LOL!!!!!! LOVEEE IT!!!
We played another match before they gathered IN THE MIDDLE of the BASKETBALL COURT. Then Baobao and Gavin set up the cake (fruit cake!), and HanLong was the photographer and everyone sang birthday songs for me. There were the English version, Chinese version, and Cantonese version I think. LOL! So cool! My birthday 19th birthday celebration at the basketball court, it was really unique and I’m really grateful to all of ‘Affinity’ members to give me a simple yet wonderful birthday celebration. And of course, there were the convenient guests, Yao Quan and HanLong. LOL! Thanks for wishing me.
During the match prior to my celebration, Gavin and I were the captains and we had to pick members into our group. But I got all the strong members into my team and of course we won. Then the loser team kept complaining about me. Then they keep saying, “thanks lei, May.” Damn funny lah. Especially GuoHao, he wanted to spoil my birthday cake. HAHA!!
After playing basketball, Baobao and I rushed back home to celebrate my birthday with my family. I feel really damn blessed lah, daddy bought me my favourite chessecake. Mummy tried to act cute by singing the birthday song very fast and my daddy played along. They are always so disturbing. LOL! But I still LOVE my family damn lots, including my brother, because he gave me 1500 bucks worth birthday present; my Fujitsu Laptop!! This time I can proudly say to the whole world, “Where can you find such a good brother that is willing to spend 1500 bucks on you?”LOL! CHEERS!!

Baobao and I went to Vista Kitchen to meet Andy and Guo Hao for dinner after eating a slice of the cake. They talked about secondary school life; defiance, public canning, Mr Mok, Mr Nahar, Mr Teo. LOL! And I guess the best one would be the ones about security guards. Damn funny.
Fell dead on my bed after I reached home. What a wonderful 5th of MAY. Smiley=)