Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS’DAY !! <3

I told Baobao I'll wake up at 730am to wait for him to come back from camp. HAHA! But when he booked out at 8 plus and he called me, I was still sleeping. LOL! Even when he reached my house, I was still packing my bag. I'm always so slow. We went to his house and waited for his mum to wake up and we went to Pizza Hut to celebrate Mothers'Day. And here's the Mother's day Special. LOL! The pizza was damn big and filling. We can't finish the set. Baobao ate 5 pieces and I ate 3 and a half. Cannot, really too much already. Should have forced his brother to come, I'm damn sure he can finish everything. LOL!


I was playing with this plastic thing and I tied our hands together when he acted he was sleeping.



PIZZA HUT



After lunch, Baobao's mum went to find her friends, while we went to shop around Causeway Point for presents. He bought a bouquet of soft toy roses for his mum while we made a kiddy thing for my mum. LOL! It was so much fun doing that thing. I still remember the last time I did that, it was disastrous. Firstly, the service sucked, because the person didn't place the outline properly. Then I made the thing even uglier by putting too much paint and it overflowed, screwing up the colours.


But nevermind, this time, I managed to do a good job. Well, it's not entirely my effort though. In fact, I was just in charge of putting the colours while Baobao spread out the paint evenly. He was so good at it. If it was me, I would have spread the colours over the border. LOL! But I don't care, it was a job well done by the M&Ms again. But just when I really thought I did a good job, we saw those kids sitting behind us, really concentrating on their artwork, they were amazing. I felt a little embarrassed seeing them so creative with their paints. I never thought of mixing colours within colours, and adding dot and line designs in the base paint that I thought of only. So we were looking at each other amazed at those kids. Kids nowadays really too much! LOL!




After we were done with our presents, we went back to Baobao's house and we played our computer for awhile; I brought my laptop over. Soon, he got bored of facebook and the game we downloaded few days ago took aeon to load, he fell asleep on his chair. Then his brother, who was dying to play the computer and peeking from the couch to see if he could use the com already, saw that Baobao was sleeping, he got sianified and buried his head into the cushion. So cute! Before I fell asleep on my laptop too, I woke Baobao up and we set off to my house to surprise my mummy.


But when we reached our house, my parents were not home. Then I called my dad and got to know they went to watch a concert with my relatives. What only. Spoil my plan to have Mothers' Day celebration dinner with my mummy. So I slept for awhile while Baobao played computer games. Slept until 930pm, he called me up and we went for dinner at Vista Kitchen. (And I thought Andy, Eugene they all would call us for basketball. NEVER!) LOL!


You have no idea what we had for dinner. LOL! I really suspect we were abnormally insane yesterday. Firstly, we had pizza portion more than what we can eat, and then dinner was curry fish head and Mapo Tofu. LOL! Total madness!! Just the two of us, and the curry was damn hot that even Baobao cannot take the spiciness. Fortunately, I didn't pour much curry on my rice unlike him; I could still take the spiciness. LOL! Baobao knocked out earlier than me. I'm so proud of myself. We tried calling GuoHao to come help us, but he didn't answer his phone. Too bad, he couldn't enjoy the hot fish head curry.




When I was about to finish, I notice an uncle keep looking at me. I turned my head quite a few times to catch him looking at me so I told Baobao and we quickly left the place; just before Baobao gets hot. LOL! But I think he also too tired to bother already. HAHA! Sent me home and he went home to sleep immediately after bathing. I was still waiting for my parents to come back so I could say "HAPPY MOTHERS'DAY MOM!!!!" before I went to sleep.