I am lacking in energy..............
Is it the fengshui in my room?
Is it the food that I eat?
Is it because I didn't have enough sleep?
Is it the work that I do?
Is it because I lack exercise?
No amount of sleep is enough for me. I feel tired regardless. After half an hour of grocery shopping, I feel tired. After walking home from work, I feel tired. After lessons, I feel exhausted. I sleep at 9pm, I feel tired. I sleep at 1am, I feel tired. The moment I wake up in the morning, I feel tired.
How, you tell me?
I feel lazy to put on make up now. I am reluctant to go out for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I always hope that someone will packet home for me. I don't feel like doing the pile of laundry. I don't even wanna vacuum the many strands of hair that had fallen from my head days ago. I stopped browsing facebook and instagram. I only opened them to post pictures. Then I don't even bother if people liked my posts. I stopped replying to whatsapp messages, even when they come from boss.
I just want to lie on the bed and zone out.
Who can gimme energy?