Thursday, June 26, 2014

LIKE A DRAMA

I AM ENGAGED!!!

I can't believe that this day would come SO SOON! I mean I knew that this day would come, but I honestly have not imagined it to be like this! And all my friends and family have been keeping this secret for a few months! OMG!!


I was just there at PLC to attend his graduation from SISPEC and I was so proud of this boy till I could cry. Seeing him marching across the parade square really brought me to tears. And because I was so proud of him, I have gotta embarrass him on his big day to show my utmost support for him. So I brought along this handmade fan-card and I seriously don't give a shit if the people at the back were blocked by it.
>__<


I am sooooooo honoured to be the one to put on this rank on him!
And I was thinking that THIS IS the moment where he moves on to the next phase of his career and we move on towards a better future together.


BUT NOOOO!!

After the end of the parade, I see people crowding around and forming small circles to do their cheers. Everything was chaotic, and everyone was trying hard to find their precious sons boyfriends. So of course, I was searching too among the seas of greens and rainbows, but somehow, my friends were searching more frantically than me. Slowly, we see everyone forming a bigger circle in the middle of the parade square. 



It only explains later when Amir was there to greet me, and these were what he said to me:
"May, I know you are looking for Michael, but you need to follow me first."



It didn't occur to me at first that something big was waiting for me. But it was only when I see the circle opening and I was led into the center, I had realised that I was in deep shit and 'this is not happening'. I was so lost for a moment, and my legs were shaking so madly, I thought I might faint from all that adrenaline rush. 

Then I see Micky emerging from the other end of the circle as well with the huge fluffy bouquet of red and yellow roses, as if seeing a prince charming in his hot green army uniform and boots coming towards me. It was all so surreal and almost too good to be true.


I SWEAR I was gonna to tear up when he said that
'Every night she will stay up at night and wait for me to call her
so that she can sleep in peace.'


LOL! Sounded like I died every night, but still it was so touching! I think he was also extremely nervous at that time, so I guess he had a sudden lost for words and I ended up finding this declaration more amusing than touching. HAHAHA!!

I'm sorry Baobao, you almost succeeded in making me cry.


SO HE SAID: Would you marry me?
AND I NODDED, STILL IN DISBELIEF
AND HE SAID: Then? Gimme your hand lah!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL~~!!
It was all so funny! How to cry lei you tell me?

And yay! When he put on the ring for me, everyone went crazy.


My Sisterhood (missing JingSheng & Ruiting)
Thank you all for making this special day possible for M&M.


And For a Bonus
We even got the blessings from the Minister of State, Desmond Lee!!


And of course...
All the Brothers-in-arms who coordinated and executed this Mega Proposal Project!


My Pretty Diamond Ring in the Pretty Diamond Box!
(yes, he used this pretty case to propose to me)
Bling Bling~!


YES! As you can see..
I am beaming with joy and bliss, enraptured in seventh heaven.


At the end of the day, we got to know that our video and pictures which were taken by witnesses went viral on Facebook and Twitter. It was a mini fame moment for the both of us. Sure we are both very proud to have created history in PLC for having done a wedding proposal here, following after a formal graduation ceremony with all the big shots and families and friends around to witness.

Thank you Baby for this FANTABULOUS SURPRISE!

It was totally unexpected and everyone were really awesome actors huh~ This is one of the best things that will be in my memory for the rest of my life. I am really grateful to have such a wonderful man by my side, always showering so me with so much love and allowing me to live a fairytale life.

Like I always say:
'to be a good boyfriend you need not be rich, but resourceful'

Micky didn't need a 5 star restaurant dinner, or proposal planners, fancy decorations or hire a violinist or choreographers for flashmobs. All he required was his brothers-in-arms and super good friends to make sure I was taken care of. All these were done with a heart that can convince and touch others.

One more milestone to carve into M&Ms LifeStory.
A Beautiful Proposal~