Friday, May 23, 2014

Moving Forward

Micky is finally at the last phase of his SISPEC course. Very unwillingly sent Micky off to the airport last Tuesday, because this period is seriously the worst time to go to Thailand. I really hope that  they solve their nation's conflict peacefully. Things haven't been all that smooth for Micky too. Still, I am confident that he will be able to overcome all obstacles, do extremely well for this Thailand trip and prove all those shitty people wrong.

I am embarking on a new journey too. A journey back to school. This is the first time I am excited about school. Excited because I know for what purpose exactly I am studying for. With this goal in mind, I am going to step up the gear and move towards my dreams, our dreams. And I feel wonderful being able to alongside Micky, fighting for the best of our future TOGETHER.

I have already forgotten since when, but coming to this point there is no longer YOU or ME.
It is always about WE.

It is true. It does give me a sense of belonging and ownership.

Things between Micky and I have been wonderful. And between me and my friends, things are getting better too. Thanks to the few relentless buggers, I am beginning to open up more and even find myself knowing myself better and better each day.

I am glad I am able to face my problems before I reach adulthood, and that I have these great bunch of friends and family supporting me throughout this tough voyage.

Life will only be better.
I just know it.