Thursday, November 21, 2013

I MISS YOU

Time is passing extremely slowly and work is as unproductive as ever. There is practically nothing much to do everyday. I even got bored of surfing the internet. Horrible ergonomic office design is injuring my shoulders and back. And I should just stop here because I really do have a million complaints about my new job.

Of course, nothing is perfect. But honestly speaking, if you all were to know where all your tax money are falling into, you will go crazy like I do.

I haven't heard from Micky since last Wednesday. I know I should be independent and not start pissing people off with my whines and emo moments. Still, I do really miss him a lot. I know he is fine. I mean, I see pieces of posts from his campmates on facebook and Aileen is also kind enough to keep me in the loop, I have nothing to worry about. But I am worried about myself. Because not being able to even talk to him makes me feel so horrible.

I try to put up a brave front, telling people that I am perfectly fine, but I'm not really that fine. There is so much anticipation. So many things I want to share with him. So many things I want to do with him. But these 3 weeks are almost like in pause mode and I seriously don't know what to dooooo~~ I can't go partying, I'm not the party type. I can't go far in Singapore without getting lost, which is so loser of me. =( And I can't seem to hang around at home without wanting to fall asleep. Yes, I most probably have slept away my life for the past few days.

I just really hope that time will do me a tiny little favor, which is to go by quickly so that I can see him again soon. By now my misses have accumulated too much. I'm afraid if he really calls me, I would bawl my eyeballs out. I also don't know what's gonna happen on the day they come back. What if I just cry and scream like a little fan girl who got to finally see her idol?

LOL! Okays~ I'm going off too far now..
I should just go sleep and it will be tomorrow!

9 days gone, 9 more days to go!
YOU CAN DO IT MAY!