Seriously, I'm a stupid bimbo today.
I forgot to prepared my wallet with extra money for cabbing to school, but I freaking forgot to bring it out. And I only realised when I reached school. Then the driver was like super piss'd. I had to put up a thick skin armour, tell him to wait for a minute while I frantically call out to all my classmates to help. BUT everyone I called skipped school. My heart sunk.
Finally I reached Celia and thank god she was already reaching. So she came for my rescue with the every last penny that she had. I feel so bad, and dumb. =(
There is only 4 of us who attended tutorial today. And it only lasted for 50 minutes. Now I need to think of how am I going to go home. HOWWWWW. AM I LIKE REALLY GOING TO WALK HOME?!
Let's go on a route march!