Monday, January 30, 2012

Bullets

I feel so hurt.

Everything's still the same. Be it I remain in silence or throw a fit. It's still the same. I'm alone and you're out having great company. You have never-ending schedule of dates with your friends whether rain or shine. While its always a rainy day for me.

There are times when you are troubled with work, I give you the support. Whenever you come back home exhausted and turned in early. I stayed by the bed. I do these because I wanted to. But when I am feeling like I'm overloaded, I need your concerns too.

Yet, it seems like all you can do for me now is to leave me alone. Leave me alone to get out of this mess myself. Leave me alone to ponder over what is causing all these frustration in me. Leave me alone to die in my emo state.

Of all the things, I just wanted you to be here. I just wanted you to care. I just wanted your attention. Not to my attitude but to what was really bothering me. What is kicking my mental so hard that I am breaking down. Why is it so easy for you to just leave me alone? Why is it so easy for you to just put me aside and have your fun?

Why can't I?

When I know you called just to ask if I'm in school and hung up. I feel hurt.  When I know you were happily with your friends while I was crying alone. I feel hurt. When I see the place you went with your friends today is the place I always wanted to go. I feel hurt. When I begged for your attention yet you tell me to concentrate on other things. I feel hurt.

I am so emotionally empty.
And you can't fill me in.
What are you to me?