Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sickening Couple

I'm so fed up about this I had to blog about it. Someone is a control boyfriend freak; to the point that it is annoying too many people, and has cause utter inconvenience to all of his friends! This crazy habit of hers has gotten to the depth of my nerves and I am seriously inclined to bitch slap her boyfriend to make him wake up his ideas.

Being a faithful boyfriend doesn't mean given your girlfriend all the SAY in YOUR life. It is just as much as being a good pet dog leashed to your faithful owner (girlfriend) as well. What you eat, what you wear, where you go, all your schedule, who you hang out with, how much free time are you given, the time grace you are given to be at her doorstep the SECOND she calls for you. SERIOUSLY!

If you so much like to be control someone, at least know your boundary.
Don't let it be a chore for his friends too!

Honestly, before you influence him who to like and dislike, please reflect on how many GROUPS of people you have already pissed off. Nobody likes you except your boyfriend and probably your friends. But I bet, none of his likes you in anyway. Anti-social, control freak. Tsk.

This kind of relationship is not about being faithful and all. It is purely the most INCONSIDERATE relationship and both of you clearly don't give a hoot about the people around you.