Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work towards Freedom!

I miss my long fringe. But I got the urge to cut it short again. It's like nowhere here or there. This kind of length makes me feel super irritated. I don't know whether to clip it up or let it down. Argh, anyone got any good suggestion? LOL! But I definitely gonna curl my hair again.


So I have been mugging nonstop for 2 days and 2 nights. Messed up my dining table and wasted too much of electricity. LOL! Sometimes, I really wonder how I was able to tolerate such disorganization. But I love studying with so much disorganization. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.


And of course not forgetting my cute little babies which were there with me the entire night. I feel so much less lonely. Once in a while, when I was taking a break, I would play with them. Honestly, I am obsessed with Nacho. Nobody can stand the way he's staring at you. Makes me wanna squash his face. Just too adorable!!

So now I am waiting for Baobao to come home. He said he would, but I'm feeling a little discouraged now.
We shall see..