Tuesday, August 23, 2011

PlayTime!

After painfully waited for the examination period to pass.
Holidays have come to say HELLO!

The last paper on Friday was a true disaster indeed. That mind-blowing moment when I turned the papers again and again in hope for a question that looks some least bit familiar to me was nerve wrecking. And when I got to the last page, my mind was still blank. I couldn't even react to get a panic attack.

As the time ticked away, I forced myself into the art of 'crappery'. 15 minutes through the papers, 1/5 of the hall was emptied. They lost their battle with their conscious. I was glad I still had my subconscious doing the paper for me, before I reach home and literally knocked out.

Baobao booked out from camp in the evening and brought me to KFC for cheesy meal again! It was like my 5th '2 piece meal' since last month. I feel so sinful. After dinner, we went over to admiral garden and met up with his bunch of campmates. Finally after some months, I am back at the court and was hit by the nostalgia, as the good old memories come rushing into my head like hurricanes.

I had so much fun playing basketball again. But I felt even more satisfied being able to perspire so much over exercise, after such a long 'weight-gaining' period during curriculum. I want to EXERCISE and be HEALTHY! YAY!

Saturday was nice. I had work in the morning at McCafe. We also had beverage test which will determine the odds of our winning stakes in this year's Mccafe award 2011. We won it last year, and they hoped to win it again this year. I am so glad I had my first badge in recognition of my skills to make a perfect cuppuccino.

We were supposed to go for Aaron's Birthday. But I had terrible cramps. So we stayed at his house and watch taiwan drama series with his Dad. After dinner, mummy suddenly called to say she forgot her keys. LOL! Super random. Baobao and I had to rush home to save my mummy, who was modelling outside the house.

Baobao left for breakfast with Andy the next morning. I still had cramps so I was stuck with my dreams. But he bought brunch back for my family. So sweet of him! Then Baobao started dota-ing and revenging for me, because previously when I played with PTW's friends, they bullied me. So this time, Baobao planned on trashing them so hard.

In the midst of it, a huge sea-green luminous ant-bug came flying to my room. I screamed nonstop and Baobao had to leave his game for a minute to help me catch it. But it managed to escape. Then it came back again, and again, and again. I was horrified. By the time Baobao finally got disconnected from his game halfway, he was already sianified by the disturbance of the bug and my screams.

He noticed that it kept flying back to the same place. There are 3 empty nail holes on my bed frame, but one of it was sealed. So after catching the bug, Baobao bravely dug out the content in the hole. There were more than 20 mini spiders paralysed and held captive. I also puked. We were guessing it was trying build a nest for its new-borns to come.

We met up with Musicque for XiaolongBao buffet at Holland Village, and we brought the bug along. I couldn't kill it, because Baobao said it was the 7th month. So I had no choice but to bring it to Holland V to set it free. I really don't want it anywhere near woodlands. I feel sorry for the bug, but it was freaking me out alright.

Dinner was splendid, ignoring the fact that the service was as disgustingly horrifying as ever. But the funny thing was, we were able to eat with the bug on the table with us. When the waiter came to ask if we wanted to throw it, Baobao said it was his. Laugh out loud!

After Dinner, we had a short stroll back to the train station, then Meiting and I went to CWP cathay to watch Zookeeper, while the rest of them went home. Baobao went home to pack his bags and joined us later. While MT and I were purchasing the tickets which costed 21 bucks, she gave the ticketing guy 31 bucks. LOL! So we were waiting for the change but he didn't. And we were suddenly thrown into a state of confusion.

The logic is, nobody would give 31 bucks for 21 bucks item and waits for the same change. But on the other hand, MT did. LOL! It was hilarious. But at least, they were kind enough to close the counter and counted their closing balance. as they were doing so, we were so worried and we thought of alot situation where we couldn't get our money back. Fortunately, we were able to get it back!

Zookeeper was awesome! And I really love the brother Bears! They are so cute!! Arguing non-stop and the hilarious love-advices for Griffin. Super entertaining! By the time we were home, I was exhausted. What a day!

My cramps was acting up all day and I am thankful that Baobao was always trying his best to take care of me. I feel so burdensome on always complaining of cramps and you couldn't really do anything about it but try to keep me occupied and cheering me up. Thank you for being so patient with me. I love you!