Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally I've got 2 days break before Entrepreneurship Day! I am so worried and being one of the presenters make me feel even more nervous about it. We're going to meet the CEOs of real businesses out there, and try our best to persuade them to invest in our business plan. ZOMG! This is HELL!

Anxiety makes me crave for KFC~

It's going to be the last major project now, before the main examination starts. And I still don't know if I'm debarred. I am truly worried. Screw 8am lessons! I feel so hopeless~ And I haven't even started revising for my papers! I just feel like sleeping throughout this 2 days.

Baobao has been busy with camp.
Hongster club is dying.

But we're going to have kite flying session this Sunday! YAY! Gonna start digging out my missing kite soon. LOL! Then we're gonna have pot luck, hopefully I get to play basketball! But it seems like nobody's confirm on coming until now.

Musicque is coming out with some awesome plans in December too. I really can't wait! And just yesterday I was still arguing with Baobao over the pronunciation of our group name.

B: Music-Q
M: It's 'Music' ok?
B: How do you spell it?
M: I know, but it is pronounced as Music!
B: Okay how do you pronounce 'q-u-e'?
M: *thinks hard* 'kkkke~'
B: Okay~ Then its 'Music-kkkke'

He's just freaking annoying. LOL!

Anyway, I've been wanting to go sing K for so long now. But I got no money! T___T I want to sing until there is no tomorrow! Sometimes, I've got the urge to ask my dad to install a karaoke system in the house. Then we're gonna get alot of complain. LOL! ARGH~~~

I need to stay on task and be productive!
Let me just concentrate on studies now! =(