Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pathetic Miner

Projects have been killing me.
Especially that Kimberly.

Telling her to be a better group mate using the nice way, yet she refuse to compromise. What is worse? She rather go to the teacher and let her be the judge. I cannot find any other words to describe such childish act. I want to solve our issues before the presentation so that we can complete the project as efficiently as possible.

But she chose to cut the bridge and wait till after the presentation. This is what she wanted, so I guess there is no need to save face for her anymore. And her action of sending my personal email to her off to everyone else, and trying to garner votes over the letter was ever more stupid.

Honestly, I don't think I am in the wrong telling her to be more cooperative, so even if it has to be brought up to the teacher, I'll accept her challenge. Having a 23 years old boyfriend didn't help her much with her intelligence, I see. And I believe the teacher will agree with my approach of getting you to work as a team.

Let's just end all the fake fronts and face each other honestly.