Baobao said that he would come back home on Monday night before going back to outfield. But he didn't, and I was disappointed. Then he called me late at night and I understood that he had injured himself. So at least he came back on Tuesday rather than on Thursday because he was excused from outfield. LOL! It was funny watching him limping away when I met him. He has got the whole week off. Wasn't it awesome?
Thursday was super boring as I was stuck in school until 530pm to do my project. Then I had to rush down to Causeway point to meet Baobao. And we caught Harry Potter! But it was a disappointment. It almost bored me out. I found it too draggy and some parts were like fillers, deliberately added to make the movie longer. -__-" I was so relieved that we didn't watch it in 3D. It was stupid. After Harry, we went home for intensive Monopoly Deal. Baobao cannot believe that fact that he kept losing to me, despite vigorous training in camp (now you know how he spent quality time in there).
I couldn't wake up on Friday morning and I was almost late for school. Baobao waited for me at his house on Thursday and I went over to take a good nap after school, enjoying the air-con which was unavailable at my house. LOL! By the time I got home, it was really late. And we had Monopoly Madness showdown again before we call it a day.
Saturday was love! I cancelled work and attended Baobao friend's wedding. It was a Malay wedding. First time experience for us. Kinda boring though. We just went there to eat, take picture and then we could leave already. LOL! Baobao went back home while I went to my grandparent's place to celebrate my grandad's birthday.
Baobao went to play Mahjong overnight without me. =( So I spent my time editing my reports. Super boring. Baobao came back on Sunday morning with breakfast. But he joined me in my lala land until 4pm. The moment we woke up, we played Monopoly deal until dinner time. LOL! Baobao's truly obsessed.