Baobao came back from Bangkok on last Saturday night 1130pm. I decided to give him a surprise so I went to the Airport to pick him up. I must say I am a pretty smart person because without much information, my surprise plan still succeed. I mean, I totally don't know what plane he took, he also gave me wrong arrival timing, and I totally couldn't contact him. All I know was he'll be at the budget terminal.
I expected him to arrive at 1118pm because I checked the timing for the plane arrival on the net. But just in case he really arrive at 10pm, the time that he told me on facebook, I went earlier. I was so excited as the time was ticking away. His flight was delayed but he finally called when he got off the plane. I was trying so hard to hide the fact that I was waiting outside. Good thing Baobao was easy to deceive.
I could see Baobao waiting for his lugguage at the belt. So I was trying so hard to hide behind the pillar yet keep him in sight. His friends came out first and I hid from them too. Finally after a long wait, he was out! He didn't see me, and he was walking out the terminal. Then came Sebastian and I stalked beside him. It was hilarious when he actually didn't notice me. Then I ran up towards Baobao and Sebastian saw me and exclaimed 'oh my god that was so scary'. LOL!
I ran up and held on to Baobao's hand. He turned slowly and got a huge shock. LOL! I could see his stunned expression. He still couldn't get over it for a few seconds! It was super funny!
Success! =)