Monday, July 18, 2011

Precious Quality Time!

On the 9th of July, I finally get to see Baobao again after what was like one week of stay in. We stayed over at his house and woke up at freggin' 8 am to rearrange his room layout. By the time we were done, it was almost 130pm. I quickly went back home to bathe and prepare, then Baobao bought lunch over, and by the time we were out of our houses, it was almost 2pm already.

We rushed down to esplanade hoping to make it in time for Elaine's Beautiful Sunday. However, we were so late, so we got stuck with many others at the Concorde. So we decided to go chill out at Hagen Daaz while waiting for the concert to end. Tried their limited edition summer eclipse; it was fantastic! After we finished and coincidentally the concert had ended, Kmt and Ty came to find us while we wait for Elaine to come out.


We all pretended that Baobao and I actually watched the concert. LOL! They were sharing all the names of the pieces and such. It was a funny scheme. Then we all took some photos together with Elaine's family and we went our separate ways. And Elaine flew off to Vienna at night.

Baobao and I went shopping at Suntec City and we had so much fun just randomly shopping around. We were approached by the Taiwan Bridal Photoshooting agency TWICE when we walked pass them. HAHA! Baobao and I were laughing to ourselves, satisfied with the implication that we are actually modelling potentials. HAHA!

We also shopped at Carrefour and debated on the pronunciation of the shop name. Baobao finally bought new socks. LOL! And suddenly we were thinking about our future houses. Oddly, the bed that they sell were super short in the length. I bet baobao's feet are going to pop out and left hanging if he was to sleep on the bed.

Once again, we had Beef Noodle for dinner. We never miss it whenever we go to Suntec City. After dinner, we travelled back home. By the time we got onto the train, we were so exhausted and both of us were trying so hard to keep each other awake.


It was a Crazy Day!