Friday, July 15, 2011

A Long Way

My boyfriend has been away for holidays to Bangkok!
Life has become so mundane without him.
It's really a pity that I had to be stuck in school.
Anyway, I hope Bangkok hasn't got him yet. LOL!
That is what they always say in the movies.

School has been getting difficult.
And my attendance had unfortunately fallen below 85%.
I am so afraid that I will be debarred from examinations.
I had been trying so hard to keep it a secret from my parents
Hopefully my PEM won't try to kill me by calling them up.

Tension in one of project group is building up.
I don't say I'm in no wrong,
but there is also definitely a problem with you.
I mean, I have absolutely no issues with other project groups,
yet I have so much flaws that you can complain about.
Don't you realise that it is only just you?

So many plans are coming up.
Long term, short term.
They're planned all the way till next year end.

Amazingly, Daddy allowed me to go for USA study trip.
It's freaking over our budget, but thanks to my PSEA,
I could lessen off a little of Daddy's burden.
But I have so much consideration.
I'm so scared that I'll be alone.
And I'm scared of sharing room with strangers.
But I guess it is time for me to step out of my frog-hole now.
Thought I'm always never comfortable at leaving my comfort zone. =(

Baobao's coming back tomorrow night!
I feel like fetching him at the airport.
But I don't know what time will he be reaching.
Sadded.
Guess, I'll just wait faithfully at home for him to call.
I miss him so much!