Baobao took leave yesterday. We turned in early the previous night because I had to wake up really early the next day to study for my test. It was another last minute study. Baobao woke me up at 8am and accompanied me to study till 1pm, then he sent me to school.
Met up with Baobao at 892 to have our early dinner and we bumped into his dad. He said to bring us somewhere else to eat, so we bought some dim sum while waiting for his mum and brother to come from home.
Dinner was power! We had nonya fishhead and chilli crabs. LOL! It was madness (SPICY). After that Baobao went home to bathe and we went back to my house to play Dota. Baobao said to play with me but he PS me and played with his friends. So I was like finding things to entertain myself. But after awhile, Baobao decided to play with me.
He taught me a new Hero in DOTA. I had so much fun with it. It was a cute hero. I liked it! =)
Baobao wanted to book in at 5am, so we woke up at 3 plus in the morning. It was indeed a weird timing. But at least I get to sleep in his arms for awhile. =)
Won't be seeing him for another 2 days.
I'll just be a good girl and study at home.