Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tight Schedule

Two days have gone and two days more...
I have to wait till Thursday when Baobao comes back.

It has been so quiet and boring without him around.
I have nobody to disturb and nobody to whine to.

Tests are all on next week. I have to focus on my studies and put my plays aside. Year 3 topics are hard to grasp. They were so difficult to understand and I seriously don't know what the hell I am studying about. But I am determined to pull up my GPA. Sigh... It's going to be a tough fight this year arrr~~~

There are many other things that I want to do too. For example, playing basketball, playing mahjong overnight, watching movie together overnight, camping under the stars, and many many more that I had wonderful memories of.

It has been so lifeless now.
Everyone's so busy including myself.
And my need of long sleep hours.
Sian lah~ How to enjoy life like that?!