These few weeks have been really hectic for me.
Finally, there is time today for me to share some happy things here in my blog.
At last, Baobao and I had some time for a date on Saturday. It wasn't entirely a date though; pretty short, but at least we get to travel somewhere far together. First, we had our lunch together at 'Freshness Burger CWP', then we made our way to Vivo City to buy his long awaited Doraemon mahjong set. It was about a month ago when we saw that beauty, but we discovered that it didn't include the animals. Anyways, the kind promoter promised to check it out with her boss and after a month, she got back to Baobao.
We planned to walk around Vivo after buying it, but because it was so heavy (seriously!), we decided to return home instead. Then Jiaping and his girlfriend came to play a round of mahjong with us. I didn't win at all, until the last round, I won with a ‘满台’! I spoilt everyone's mood. But it was really fun though.
After mahjong, Baobao and I rushed to CWP to catch 'The Pirates of the Carribean'. It was an average movie, rather disappointing, after all that anticipation accumulated from the previous episodes. And the 3D effects were rather redundant. No difference if we were to watch the 2D movie.
When we were having our dinner at the coffeeshop near our houses, Gavin called to ask us along to 'Waterfront Park' to play for the night. We were playing true or dare at the bridge for the whole night. It was madness. On the way to the park, we had to walk through a creepy forest route and just when we were about to reach the end, a little accident happened. Good thing it wasn't very serious. I swear I will never take that route again.
Baobao and I planned to watch the sunrise, but by 6am, we were dying. In the end, we cabbed home with another 2 while the rest went for breakfast. It was a really shagged experience.
-----------------------------------------
Baobao said he would book in at 12 today but he slept until 1 plus. When he called JS, they changed the time to 3pm. So I thought maybe I could accompany Baobao for lunch before meeting Musicque for K-session. Then Baobao decided to tag along and got JS to fetch him at Marsiling CC instead.
I didn't have enough sleep and was caught in a daze too many times. It was fun catching up with these crappy bunch of people though. LOL! All of us were so caught up with our own lives these days. Planning for overseas with them was met with loads of clashing schedule. I feel so lousy about it. =( I can only console myself with 'maybe next time'.
-----------------------------------------
Baobao said he loves me more than I love him just now before we hang up.
I don't know why, even if I'd probably heard it many times before,
but everything he says it, I still have butterflies in my stomach.
I'm a happy girl.
