Finally, it's my OFF day again!
Baobao woke me up real early and we had brunch over at causeway point. After eating, it was SHOPPING TIME! We planned to shop over at Jurong Point, but then, I was too gan chiong when I saw the shoes from Cotton On. We went in and I saw YELLOW shoes, I bought them on an impulse. LOL! So we didn't have to travel to Jurong Point.
But Baobao wanted to buy shoes too, and he said the one he had been eyeing on was at Cine Leisure. So we travelled down to town and alighted at Somerset. We decided to take a stroll at 313 but when we went into Zara, he couldn't wait to buy his shoes. It was really nice, and freaking expensive too. I hope he takes good care of those.
After getting his shoes, we decided to watch a movie. We still went over to Cine Leisure and bought tickets to "I am Number 4". It was a GREAT movie! There were some parts of the movie that were shocking, and they got me off my seats a couple of times. And as I was grabbing on to Baobao's hands, when I got shocked, I shocked him too. It was so hilarious!
After the movie, I was feeling a little high tide, but the ladies' were so crowded. Then I suggested to go to ION's toilet. LOL! Baobao felt that it was ridiculous to go all the way to ION for a toilet. But we still went anyway. Along the way, there was this cosplay event, and a rock band was playing on stage. But the lead singer sang so horribly! I felt like throwing something on stage.
After using ION's toilet, we went window shopping again before going home. Stopped over at Admiralty to get bubble tea. I regretted trying something new, because grape snow shake was freaking horrible! Baobao's milk tea was super nice. =(
It was a great day out today.
But Baobao will be back in camp again soon.