Sunday, March 6, 2011

BITCH!

Baobao accompanied me for brunch again at Vista Point
before sending me off to take the bus to work.
And I won't be seeing him for another 3 days.

Work was unhappy again.
I realised everytime the crazy bitch cashier with me,
I will have alot of problem.
I guess she is my nemesis.

I almost lost my cool back there,
but good thing I am kind and peaceful in nature.
I still managed to smile at the end.
After all, I am in the service line.
And I have to endure for 2 months.

Finally I broke the news of my allowance problem to my boss,
and I was glad that he was willing to help.
Dinner time was freaking funny.
I told Ken that we cannot walk out from the front entrance,
all the more I was carrying my bag.
And true indeed I was caught by my boss.
I thought he hadn't see me and we were laughing about it.
Then the next moment he appeared infront of us,
telling us to go back for a security check. LOL!!!
Stupid Ken.

Work ended relatively early today.