Counting down to the end of Valentine's Day.
Counting down to the arrival of M&M's 26 Months!
Valentine's had been wonderful and sickening for me.
Let me start with Friday's story.
11 February marked the end of my Year 2 and I fell sick immediately. I couldn't travel down to Marina Square to collect my schedule, and had to trouble Celia to help me with it. Actually I was already in the train, on my way, but I got so motion-sicked, I alighted at Yishun and held on to my vomit, before travelling back home again.
Baobao booked out from camp and came to my house to wake me up for dinner. After dinner, we played a full round of Mahjong with my Mom and I was the ultimate loser lurhs! Cleared my drawer and fever came. Mummy gave me some panadols and then Baobao accompanied me to one match of DOTA before knocking off to my pills effect.
Baobao woke up in the morning and went for a haircut before coming back to wake me up for lunch. We went to Yishun GV and caught 'Homecoming' because all other movie, we were unable to watch due to time constraints. By the way the movie sucked, full-stop.
Still it was enjoyable because Baobao sneaked in Wendy's burgers and we had marsh-potato combo set with a complementary hotdog. LOL! Then he went missing for like 10 minutes and came back claiming to have went to the gents. After the freaking draggy movie.
Baobao said he needed to buy something for the wedding that he was going to attend later, and we stopped at the flower boutique. I was left browsing the store myself and grumbling on why he cared about the wedding and I don't get even one flower. Then he appeared infront of me with a bouquet of 'yellow' roses!
I SIMPLY LOVED IT!
Because it was not yet Valentine's Day, so we looked extraordinary stunning to our surroundings and I actually kinda liked an early celebration. It felt so different from being the same as the other couples celebrating on the actual Valentine's Day. =)) Then Baobao rushed off to attend his campmate's wedding and I was back home sleeping.
At 10PM, I met up with PTW and we went to PCL's house for CNY house visiting and gambling session. It was bustling with people. We were there really late, so the foods had already been cleared up by the early birds. I waited for Baobao to come before we started gambling. The aura of the house was too strong. LOL! Baobao and I lost much. But at least, we got free supper from the ultimate winner before going home.
Baobao went back camp in the early morning, before I even wake up. But when I actually woke up, there was my bouquet of yellow roses staring at me in my face! I thought it was a dream, but it was my sweet Baobao leaving behind that sweet goodbye. I couldn't hate him for leaving like this.
------------------------------------------------------
It is Monday again today and I had JL training at Expo early in the morning. Monday blues and lonely Valentine's... 8 hours of nonstop training on POS alone, and by the end of the day, I was knocking out already. I went back with Celia to her house to get my uniform and then struggled back home. Monday blues didn't seem to have bothered the Malays and the China people. I see couple everywhere.
And I miss my Baobao...
What kills my day was the coming empty tomorrow.
Even though I know it will be an empty wait.
But I still anticipates it..