I am getting too sick already.Tissues waste in boxes and my nose just keeps on running. Totally no strength to study for Law. What should I do? I feel so pathetic, getting sick at a time like this. And my parents are doing all they can to help me get better. I am so sorry to be worrying them like this.
Last paper tomorrow, then I'll go get my attachment schedule at Marina Square. I am still thinking whether I should quit my Cafe job. I don't know if I'll have time for them and they made it seem like it is my obligation to go to work just because they are suffering from low man-power. Seriously, I have done more than what I was promised. My initial contract was 3 days per week, and now I'm working as though I am a full-timer. I have little say in my schedule. I hate this.
The reason for me leaving breeks was the irregularity of schedule. Now my current workplace has done it again. They let me witness the result of poor management and utilisation of resources. Make my life so miserable. =(
I am missing Baobao so much. How I wish he could be right here with me, to tuck me in his arms and warm me up. It's okay. I hope all tough things ends tomorrow. End of Year 2 and Baobao is booking out! =)