Totally moodless to start studying. My brain can't function without you, baobao! I just feel like slacking, and lying around, and staring at my lecture notes yet having no yearnings to even touch it. Distance between us stays at approximately 10 centimetres, and it might just continue to stay that way for another couple of hours or so.
Have any of you ever experienced something like when words suddenly start to float and dance around illegitimately, and then everything becomes a blur and you just want to knock out, or something like that? When I try very hard to read on what seemed like words on my lecture notes, I thought I was going bonkers. Totally can't focus.
Last 2 papers are heavy stuffs and I didn't even have the least motivation to get myself started.
Someone help me!!
----------------------------------
Something else to keep me distracted, I GOT MY PSP! =)
Shits.
As I look at the clock ticking,
I think I better get a bath to wake myself up.
AND START STUDYING ALREADY!