Studied the whole night and falling asleep quite a few times in between. The lack of sleep was too much for me to handle this time. Regretted not listening to Baobao and got pull in by the temptation to gamble. But seriously, if I hadn't have to work in the freaking morning, and even extended my hours, I would have enough time for rest and studies. It used to be just nice for me.
Alright, that was all excuses. LOL!
Exam was expected to be horrible and it was indeed. What was worse was I kena flu. Sneezed a box of tissues the entire night and they were all on my table because my little dustbin was full. Daddy came to my room in the morning and got a huge shock. He helped me clear up my table-full of mucus and topped up with a new box of tissues. I was THAT sick.
Rushed home after exam to catch more sleep. Woke up at 9pm for dinner and and Baobao called. Chatted for awhile before I went to bathe. Now I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to chiong for my studies again! Totally sad life!