Friday, December 17, 2010

Monday to Friday was school.
Nothing much happened until Friday.

Thursday night, I had work. But after work, I had to rush back home to finish up my project. I was really pissed the whole night because after they all sent me their parts, they went missing. I mean, come on, I did more than 50% of the project and they just only shared the other less than 50%. And they only sent me like last minute. I had a tough time editing and formatting the report. Then the figures they gave me some were wrong, and I had to redo again.

I rushed the report the entire night. THE ENTIRE NIGHT! I didn’t sleep! I couldn’t finish it and I had to skip school. I got so upset by morning. Rachel called to care if I was okay. But none of my group mates called to check when I SKIPPED SCHOOL FOR THE STUPID REPORT. I also had to be the one to print everything out, and sent to school and look at Mr Yong’s face. Then I forgot to transfer the files to a disc so he gave me until 5pm to do it.

But I didn’t have my laptop with me, and school’s computers cannot burn files. But good thing I found Lawrence. So I quickly went to buy a disc from school and asked Lawrence for help. But his laptop cannot burn the disc. Then I got sad and went to emo in the school’s lab.

Baobao suggested that I ask my sisters to burn at home and he could help me get the disc from them and deliver to me. But none of them are at home. I was calling for help on msn. And I got so desperate and lonely I cried in the lab. Then Deffany replied my sms and said she was at the library. I got so happy. She was studying with Ken. And Ken borrowed me his laptop.

But still cannot burn! Then they went to test and I was hopeless again. Just as I was feeling so rotted, Eugene appeared in front of me. I was so surprised. He brought his laptop to help me. Before using his laptop, I had tried JueMing’s MacBook too. Then I finally accepted that the school’s disc is the problem. Last try on Kimberly’s laptop. It was 5pm.

I decided to just walk in to Mr Yong’s office and tell him the truth. He understood and said I could email him the files. I held on to my tears. And when I left the room, I cried again. Then Eugene treated me to an ice cream from MacDonalds.

Baobao offered to help me bring my work uniform to me because I couldn’t make it home and be on time for work. We said to meet at the station, but he got so worried he came out to find me. And I realised he was rushing to meet JS to go for some D&D.

After work, Boon Pin, JunJun and I went to Xin Wang for our dinner. Baobao came to join after awhile. Boon Pin and JunJun were arguing non-stop. It was so entertaining. At least it could keep me awake. After meal, Baobao and I cabbed home, and finally I get to use my card to pay for the cab fare. LOL! For past one week, every cab we take didn’t accept nets. It was irritating. I and satisfied now.

Thanks for everyone’s concern.
I managed to pull through.
And I’ll remember those words of encouragement.