Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally it is break day again.

Baobao and I went to town. We planned to watch Movie with Gavin and his gf but his gf changed her mind, so they didn’t come. It doesn’t matter, because Baobao and I had so much fun!

We went to buy our tickets, and we had 2 hours to spend. We went exploring all the shops, then found Caleb and his friends buying a birthday gift for a friend. LOL! I had my revenge! I shouted his name loudly in a quiet shop. LOL!

After exploring, Baobao and I went to BurgerKing to eat our disgusting lunch. LOL! The standard was so low! We couldn’t finish our burgers and our onion rings. Nothing tastes right. After lunch, we went to the arcade to play for awhile. Then it is time for our movie!

TRON legacy was the bomb.

MUST WATCH IN 3D

It was not like any other movie you had watched. It was a movie of a new world, and everything was so cool! I loved it! After the movie, we went window shopping at Mandarin Gallery & got ourselves some good food at Taka. Before we went home, I got myself 2 pairs of new shoes at Rubi ION. Love it!