Thursday, December 2, 2010

I have been planning planning planning.
Because I didn't want it to be like just another ordinary day.
But I really don't know what we can do.

I hope he have been thinking about this too.

I want it to be a BOMB.
--------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY MUSICQUE 5th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

We had a casual dinner together at Admiralty MacDonalds.
I was so tired today and I was feeling kinda blurish~
But I had fun catching up with these girls.

Although I already couldn't remember what we had exactly talked about during dinner.
All I can remember was that Cat snoozing on the toddler chair beside our table.

--------------------------------------------------------

Baobao called me and let me listen to his recruits singing to all the funny funny songs.
I'm happy when he shares about his army life.
--------------------------------------------------------

But now, I'm too sick to be happy.
I have wasted 2 boxes of tissues,
god knows how many trees I'd murdered.
And I'm still not stopping.
I'm like going on a massacre!

I've taken some pills and now I shall go to sleep already.
Goodnight to myself.