Here to update about my weekends again.
I had work in the evening and I was near to my limits already. Last week was a really exhaustive week for me with all the midnight oil burnings and tests and work, and etc… I was shagged to the max! On my way home, I called Baobao and he told me to buy supper for his little brother. I was disappointed at first because I thought that was what he missed call me for.
Then when I reached causeway point, he called again and told me to meet PTW at Breadtalk. I was shaggedly there and saw no sign of him and so I called him again. Then he told me to wait for awhile. Indeed awhile later, someone bumped into me and as I turned to look, it was my irritating BOYFRIEND!
Boy, I was so glad to see him. He was planning to surprise me at my workplace but I ended work earlier than he expected, so he had to come out with this drama. And I was asking “so where the hell is your brother??!?!??!?!?!” He didn’t answer.
Menses came. =____=”
---------------------------------------------------------
Saturday Morning, Baobao let me sleep a little longer before he woke me up in the afternoon with his DOTA sounds. I was cramping all over. But we planned to go catch a movie because later in the evening I had a wedding dinner to attend. We wanted to watch Narnia, but stupid website gave us so many problems in the end we decided to just go queue for the damn tickets.
While walking to causeway point, we suddenly decided to just go have lunch and come back home, because we were afraid we might be late. After returning home, mummy helped me doll up and Baobao was busy playing his online game.
Baobao stayed at home while we all left for the wedding at Raffles. Then he met up with his friends to Chambers I think and came back before we did. LOL!
Here are some pictures of me and my family.
Sorry I didn’t have my cousin’s picture, but well, she’s a real fair lady and her husband is an ‘ang mo’. LOL! So fortunate!





Oh yes! I forgot to mention my family was stuck in the middle of the highway because the stupid taxi broke down. =( Really stupid taxi.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sunday was madness!
I had to wake up crazily early for work which started at 7am. My alarm didn’t ring but good thing I could wake up instinctively and I was almost late for work. Baobao sent me to take a cab and spared me some cash. LOL!
After work, he came over to meet me after work and we went back to Admiralty with JiaJun for KFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JiaJun and I ate first while Baobao went back to my house to collect some of his stuff and help me bring home my koala bag too. LOL! He can’t stand the sight of it. But when he came back, I haven’t even finished my meal, and I didn’t finish even after he finished his.
We bid JiaJun goodbye after I was done changing in the ladies, Baobao and I rushed back to Northpoint to catch our MOVIE! CHRONICLES OF NARNIA!!!!!!! It was an AWESOME movie! Worth everything watching it in 3D! And what was best, Northpoing GV cinema, every seat can be a couple seat. Baobao and I were cuddling well in the cinema. Watching an awesome movie in the arms of your loved ones, it can’t get any better than this!
After the movie, Baobao had to rush to catch his ferry, but before that, he needed to do some groceries. LOL! We shopped at fairprice, and we had so much fun running around the mart. Then he was calling his people in camp and finally, he decided to bastard his people and go back tomorrow morning.
I apologise for being selfish and wanted Baobao to stay for one more night.
Love is selfish anyway isn’t it?
So we slowed down our pace and went back to causeway point pasa malam to shop for FOOD! But we bought so much, in the end both of us together couldn’t even finish half of what we bought. And I was complaining of cramps since yesterday, Baobao offered to travel to Vista point to get me my pills. Just like how he has always been taking care of me.
---------------------------------------------------------
Baobao woke up by himself really early in the morning to catch the first ferry and I was only half-conscious. All I can remember was him kissing me back to my dreams. And he’s gone for out-field. I tried to message him since this morning, but there were no calls back from him. So I guess, we’ll be losing contact until Saturday. =(
Missing him already.