Hello Baobao!! I know you'll always be looking at me!
My Baobao is a NINJA!
Rawh!!
I'm feeling so loved the whole day today.
I was supposed to meet LeePing today. But as I was changing, I heard Baobao's Itouch being really noisy, so I took a look, AND MY BAOBAO WAS ONLINE IN FACEBOOK!!!!! I got really panicky and quickly turned on my laptop and logged on to facebook. But I missed Baobao by that few minutes and he was offline.
While at least I thought he was offline. But his friend saw that I got online and they called him back to facebook. AND I GET TO TALK TO MY BELOVED BAOBAO ON FACEBOOK!!!! I was so happy I managed to catch him again! It was a close call.
We had a really good chat and he was still as disturbing as ever. But I really love to see him happy. He said he'll be holding the phone for the whole US time today. So I'm going to quickly sleep and wake up really early tomorrow and chat with my Baobao before I'll go to school.
I was just done recording my own version of YOU AND I by Park Bom. It was horrible, but whatever... LOL! I had fun listening to my horrible tunes. =)
I love my Baobao! He's so cute!