Friday, July 23, 2010

Personal Selling makes me sad.

It is just a test to differentiate the helpful friends and the can't be bothered ones.
It is so unfair.
Because it is so easy for rich kids who have so many others rich friends.
And I'm just a freaking commoner.
And then I realize that I really didn't have many friends after all.

But I know, I should also blame it on my own laziness.
I didn't work hard enough to promote my personal selling.
Always doing last minute things.
It takes many steady friends to make last minutes affordable.

I feel so discouraged when I see all my friends take out a few hundred bucks.
And I just took out a pitiful 60 bucks.
It's okay.
I may done badly for this round.
But I'll make sure I'll do a better job for the next round.

No use crying over spilled milk