It was weekend again!!
FRIDAYOn Friday
Baobao came to my school just to help me pay for my personal selling even though he was really tired after his training, and he was aching all over.
What a sweetie!
Then at night we had a wonderful dinner and I went to bed really early
because I WAS FREAKING TIRED!!!
And Baobao continued to play DOTA until the late night.
SATURDAYSaturday was love!
Baobao woke me up early in the morning by saying:
'Let's have KFC for breakfast!'
Gosh, I hate it!
I had to drag myself out of bed to wash up and get ready.
But he freaking played DOTA until we were almost late for breakfast.
In the end, we had to cab to admiralty KFC.
When we reached there, the menu has changed,
but good thing they still had breakfast left to sell.
And Baobao made up for the rush by buying me an additional spicy drums.
WOOTS!
After lunch we went back home and I caught some sleep while Baobao got himself addicted to some anime.
When I woke up, we got ourselves ready to go JB to celebrate JS's birthday.
Seafood over there was really cheap!
I was really full.
And I also got to experience a game cafe with live singing performances.
It was really cool.
I'll be uploading the pictures some time later.
We also went near the fish farm you can see from Sembawang Beach.
It was damn cool!
Just sitting at the floating platform and eating ramly burger.
HAHAHAHA!!
And I called my parents to tell them I was near.
We got back home at 3am plus.
Omg! Damn Shag!
And Baobao bought me a rubix cube!!!
Heee~~
SUNDAYSunday was shagging~
I told Baobao I wanted to sleep till 2pm.
But he freaking woke me up at 11am lah!
We shared a bowl of mee-hun-kwey for breakfast,
and after that we went out to help JS to shop for his BBQ at night.
Slacked over at JS's place.
Then he brought out a really cute game.
'EYEPET' !!
It was so fun!
We played until 6 plus and we got ready to start our BBQ.
Everyone came near 8pm.
The pouring rain came just right after we sang the birthday song and he started to cut his cake.
Then Baobao and I ran home.
---------------------------
Good thing I slept early.
Because I almost couldn't wake up in this morning.
Now I am stuck in this shitty room.
And Ms Lim just had to make my day like shit early in the morning.
Even if we try to please her.
She'll still have things to be unhappy with and she will give you a face of no appreciation.
Screw her.
I couldn't care less about my grades now.
Like totally~