Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wee Wii~~

I went to Elaine's house to play Wii today and it was madness. Elaine was forever 1st, so Meiting and I were desperately fighting to not be the toilet paper, which is last. LOL! It was so freaking tiring because you got to keep shaking your hands like mad. Then he two brothers were watching 'Annoying Orange'. It was really funny..

After playing all 28 games of raving rabbits, all of them accompanied me to KFC for dinner including KM who had no choice but to come down to causeway point to meet us. LOL! Thanks you all of you for letting me eat my KFC.. Haha!

Poor Baobao is very sick and had no appetite. I am so worried about him. Good thing he is coming home tomorrow. But I guess the Henderson Wave has to wait.. And now, I'm kinda tempted to go for the treetop walk. Haha! Alright, I shall wait till Baobao's free..

He's playing warcraft again. And this time it is a never ending game. And he's not online because his internet sucked. Sigh... It's gonna be a lonely night...